Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great and powerful Covid-19
The school at home is sweet because I’m saving a shitload of money I would’ve spent on gas to get to school as well as I can sleep in every day

I’m a homebody anyways so the only real con is my gym is closed and I’m too lazy to work out at home
they just closed all the stores except groceries and what sucks is that i cant keep water for more than a couple of days since it will go bad and its getting extremely hot again what i get for being in the desert
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-08-2020, 07:29 PM)nevo Wrote: The school at home is sweet because I’m saving a shitload of money I would’ve spent on gas to get to school as well as I can sleep in every day

I’m a homebody anyways so the only real con is my gym is closed and I’m too lazy to work out at home

work out Nevo, pump those muscles  :D

(04-08-2020, 07:30 PM)[test]Hollow Moon Wrote: they just closed all the stores except groceries and what sucks is that i cant keep water for more than a couple of days since it will go bad and its getting extremely hot again what i get for being in the desert

:(  I am so sorry Moon  Heart
Honestly, I hate my life because of this disease not only are all schools are closed except mine but my brother can't travel to where I live. I just don't have words to speak or express. I just hope this disease gets eradicated. Anyways, I'm doing well I don't have the virus, no symptoms at all, and in complete isolation.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-08-2020, 08:40 PM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: Honestly, I hate my life because of this disease not only are all schools are closed except mine but my brother can't travel to where I live. I just don't have words to speak or express. I just hope this disease gets eradicated. Anyways, I'm doing well I don't have the virus, no symptoms at all, and in complete isolation.

Happy, I am so glad that you dont have the virus.  
I hope no one gets the stupid stuff, and also wish it would go away.
Must be tough not being able to see your brother  :(
Certainly a lot less to do, and a lot less to keep your demons from getting bored, but hey, at least us farmers are self employed
Over during my quarantine from 2 weeks ago with online work I have been getting very bored very quickly after I finished work,
but since I only finished school for 3 weeks I have been really bored that I want to go outside and do stuff,
but obviously can't since this corona virus popped up.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(04-08-2020, 11:52 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Certainly a lot less to do, and a lot less to keep your demons from getting bored, but hey, at least us farmers are self employed

:D Farmers are awesome, keep yourself busy!!

(04-09-2020, 06:33 AM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote: Over during my quarantine from 2 weeks ago with online work I have been getting very bored very quickly after I finished work,
but since I only finished school for 3 weeks I have been really bored that I want to go outside and do stuff,
but obviously can't since this corona virus popped up.

Yeah I would go stir crazy having to stay inside.  I am so sorry Kitty :(
I know it sucks guys, I know that you don't want to do school online or be away from family etc but having seen first hand just how bad it is in the hospitals and how terrified all my patients are (they all have basically no immune system) you definitely have the better end of the deal. Try and find the good in all this, try and do things you'd never normally get to do! I've managed to teach my 93yr old Grandma to use an ipad to be able to video call the family so she isn't lonely, she is so pleased with herself for being able to do it.

I know it sucks but it could be so so much worse. Please stick with it and keep your heads up. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(04-09-2020, 01:18 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I know it sucks guys, I know that you don't want to do school online or be away from family etc but having seen first hand just how bad it is in the hospitals and how terrified all my patients are (they all have basically no immune system) you definitely have the better end of the deal. Try and find the good in all this, try and do things you'd never normally get to do! I've managed to teach my 93yr old Grandma to use an ipad to be able to video call the family so she isn't lonely, she is so pleased with herself for being able to do it.

I know it sucks but it could be so so much worse. Please stick with it and keep your heads up. 

Pix  Heart

YES, You are absolutely right Pixie Heart