Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Coming Soon: AWarn 3
Hello everyone. I've been testing, configuring, and preparing a new plugin to go live on the server. This plugin is called AWarn3 and is primarily a tool for our dedicated staff team to assist them in keeping peace on the server. This plugin is used by staff to log and administrate punishments for minor offenses that do not require a slay or immediate ban. A warning will begin as active and will remain active for 1 week (10080 minutes). Afterwards, the warning is then considered inactive. Multiple active warnings will result in several degrees of punishment, these are described in detail below. Inactive warnings are stored for future reference and to help keep watch on repeat offenders. Here is an Imgur Album with pictures that helps describe what it looks like.

This is a visual of the punishments automatically applied by the plugin once a player receives different amounts of active bans.

[Image: awarn3warnings.jpg]

This tool will be available for all levels of staff once a defined set of rules and guidelines are completed. I am still currently working on writing these rules and guidelines for the use of this plugin to ensure that it is used properly and fairly. Everything, including punishments and warning decay times, are subject to change. I just felt it appropriate to let the general TTT playerbase know of this, as it will go live fairly soon.

Have any thoughts, suggestions, or concerns? Comment below so that we as a community can discuss this plugin so that it may be implemented fairly for the betterment of the server.

Shoutout to @Laced Xanax for being a guinea pig
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Finally! Can we get this for PH too eventually..?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-09-2020, 04:30 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Finally! Can we get this for PH too eventually..?

It's possible yes. Can't speak for Dink or the PH Admins but if it works well I don't see why not. There is functionality for warnings from one server to be seen on another, however I don't know if that would be a good idea.
This should be great for all servers

But to see this bring brought to TTT is excellent
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Make sure to actually write a set of guidelines. Last time it was more of an afterthought addition that was rarely used and tbh was only more work on the staff team.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-09-2020, 04:49 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Make sure to actually write a set of guidelines. Last time it was more of an afterthought addition that was rarely used and tbh was only more work on the staff team.

Yes, this was the biggest issue with the past implementation. I am actively working on writing a set of rules and guidelines that will be expected to be followed by staff members.
Awarn was very helpful in the past cant wait for it to come back
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Wow I see no mention for me being used as a guinea pig while I played siege
(04-09-2020, 06:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Wow I see no mention for me being used as a guinea pig while I played siege

There fine
Oh thank God. There's been a lot of situations I've seen where warns were warranted. Hopefully it serves at a deterrent for individuals...trying to test the system and staff.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]