Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Killing/tossing
i literally only propkill when im prop fighting with someone like lycan or when im t.. yall will be watching us prop fight for a solid minute then decide to walk between us then act surprised when you get killed XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(04-10-2020, 08:36 PM)aeth0r Wrote: i literally only propkill when im prop fighting with someone like lycan or when im t.. yall will be watching us prop fight for a solid minute then decide to walk between us then act surprised when you get killed XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Props don't magically stop when they pass your intended target. They can also bounce. Just today I saw a prop Lycan threw bounce and kill a guy.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-10-2020, 08:38 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:36 PM)aeth0r Wrote: i literally only propkill when im prop fighting with someone like lycan or when im t.. yall will be watching us prop fight for a solid minute then decide to walk between us then act surprised when you get killed XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Props don't magically stop when they pass your intended target. They can also bounce. Just today I saw a prop Lycan threw bounce and kill a guy.

It should be common sense to not walk anywhere near two people throwing props at a high velocity.
(04-10-2020, 08:38 PM)Saitama Wrote:

bullets dont stop either bro, u ever miss and accidentally kill/damage someone behind your target? same shit.
(04-10-2020, 08:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: It should be common sense to not walk anywhere near two people throwing props at a high velocity.

It should also be common sense to, you know, not propkill. It is annoying as fuck, pisses people off, is cheap, and on maps like community bowling, you have to risk getting propkilled if you want ammo due to the location of said ammo, which is in the big room with all the bowling balls.
(04-10-2020, 08:15 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:08 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: And also as others said, trashing on other staff members with zero evidence is NOT how you resolve an issue. I agree that propkills are lame as hell, but you're not going to help it if you get heated and piss people off.

You do realize that Donor is not a staff rank, right?

Other than the fact that you were just shittalking lycan in the other thread now you came here to start shittalking aethor for no reason ur always starting drama for no reason and its the reason everyone in the server hates you and mutes you all the time you need to learn to stop bashing other players in the forums for no reason and stop complaining for no reason all the time as for propkilling i see no reason to remove it if someone is a t and they killed you with it deal with it they were a t if someone is inno and they kill you with a prop type !report damagelogs view ur deathscene and report them its not that big of a deal and look what u started a huge deal
(04-10-2020, 08:42 PM)aeth0r Wrote: bullets dont stop either bro, u ever miss and accidentally kill/damage someone behind your target? same shit.

I don't do it for no fucking reason. If I miss, it is because I was aiming at someone and TRYING TO KILL THEM ON PURPOSE, either because I was a T and they weren't, or because they are a T and tried to kill me. I don't miss people because I want to propfight someone.

(04-10-2020, 08:43 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Other than the fact that you were just shittalking lycan in the other thread now you came here to start shittalking aethor for no reason ur always starting drama for no reason and its the reason everyone in the server hates you and mutes you all the time you need to learn to stop bashing other players in the forums for no reason and stop complaining for no reason all the time as for propkilling i see no reason to remove it if someone is a t and they killed you with it deal with it they were a t if someone is inno and they kill you with a prop type !report damagelogs view ur deathscene and report them its not that big of a deal and look what u started a huge deal

BECAUSE BOTH LYCAN AND AETHOR CONSISTENTLY ATTEMPT PROPKILLS!

You seem to have this massive hate-boner for me because I gagged your alt for 5 seconds. We never had any issues prior to that moment. Let it go. And don't say "Saitama, you started this shit!" because I fucking STOPPED doing this shit, and you still seem to try to antagonize me every chance you get.
(04-10-2020, 08:43 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: It should be common sense to not walk anywhere near two people throwing props at a high velocity.

It should also be common sense to, you know, not propkill. It is annoying as fuck, pisses people off, is cheap, and on maps like community bowling, you have to risk getting propkilled if you want ammo due to the location of said ammo, which is in the big room with all the bowling balls.

annoying and pisses u of? pretty subjective opinion bro! lots of people enjoy playing with props.

cheap? knife/awp/etc. is cheap but has been in the game for years!

ammo trouble? theres ammo in the bathroom/halls/register/all the other rooms!

sounds like you have a personal problem with the beloved barrels :D
Propkilling isnt against the rules unless its rdm. If get rdmed by propkilling, just report them. I know you mentioned the propkilling not showing up in logs, but as I responded in that thread, there are ways to find out
youre acting like we go out of our way to rdm with props when we don't, it's always accidental/crossfire which also happens with guns but since it's with props it's somehow a big deal.. and when we do rdm we get reported and slain for it same as normal rdm. trust me if we wanted to maliciously rdm with props youd know.