Unban Request
Ingame Name: Mallakk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58849867

Who Banned You: Queef

Reason For Ban: Toxic/ forgot to ban from 6 months ago

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was banned for something that happened early 2019, it's been almost a year and a half since then, the admins at the time of the last unban request seemed to be in favor of a reduction or unban based on what they were saying in the thread. As well as the people who were there at the time. However the thread was never given an official answer and sat for a couple of weeks before being locked. Plenty of people raised questions on the last thread and i answer them in the last post but it was never looked at again, so i'm just going to leave a photo of that.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  many joke bans.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...was-banned

Other: 

[Image: 4ca25ca7725d80f721e7127d6599700f.png]
This is what the gyazo link shows

[Image: 1a616209ecd0347173d6c8fc26624ffd.png]

Its getting long enough so here is a link to the last bit of the last unban https://gyazo.com/ccde7bd491d23d69df0c8f5d8dd231a0
Bumping due to having to be approved.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Gonna +1 here for unban, people blew how that affected me way out of proportion. I had pre-existing issues, but that wasn't why I was feeling the way I was. What you did was wrong yeah, but it was also handled way too late. I don't think you deserved a ban for that, maybe a demotion yeah, but not a ban.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
1+ everybody deserves a second chance
And the past is in the past
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Honestly, you shouldn't have been banned during that whole toxicity wave. If there was any action to be taken against you, it should've happened long before. I realize it's a gmod server and a statute of limitations is pretty much non-existent, but I still think it's a bit ridiculous to forget about a ban for 6 whole months and still go through with it.

+1
Bumping again
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 the ban shouldn't have happened in such a delayed fashion begin with
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Don't know the story but if Dong forgives you for what you did you should get another chance.
+1 dong forgave before the ban took place and if you went 6 months before being banned, unless the situation got worse (which from how this looks it didn't) you shouldnt have been banned at all
i was pretty sure someone was supposed to unban you.

I apologize profusely on my part that you haven't been.

+1