Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions
I was going to mention something on False KOS but punisher pretty much solved what I had to say and did an AMAZING rewrite.
Popcorn and chicken > damage dealing and unfair to murderer
You can literally oneshot the murderer with these. So unfair, and with the amount of regulars on, that have it (Because its given out a lot, which btw i suggest a restricted list of things that can't be given away like the main servers have)makes it so that the murderer can be ganged up on and killed by players. It then in turn causes the game to be broken. The sheriff is also semi useless now as everyone has a weapon. I would like to suggest one time use, of these items, OR for the damage to be lowered. Either is good for me.

Invisibility with people using zombie feet on doritos and dew to make them invisible> suggest removing zombie feet
Removing the zombie feet from shop woudl prevent user models from being invisible and having wacky hitboxes. It'll help in the long run. Gamemodes like murder can do without things like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-13-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions - by killerZoreo - 04-13-2020, 10:19 PM