Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions
(04-13-2020, 07:52 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: On more thing that I forgot in my comment before, what is the minimum amount of spawn points on the map with the least? Is it 20 or maybe a few more so we could raise the server cap? But at the same time I know that with such limited staffing the bigger the server gets the harder it will be to control and I know some of the smaller maps may not have more than20 spawn spaces

A safe amount for spawn points is generally 30. It give enough room for expansion in the future but also enough diversity so that innocents and the murderer(s) aren't right next to each other. I'm not sure which map has the lowest amount of spawn points but that seems like an odd question as the idea is to have more spawn points if possible to spread out spawning/give room for growth. 
I don't think the limited staff right now is as big of an issue. There seems to be some fairly educated donors on server that handle things while staff aren't there. Majority of staff that ive seen is Trusted anyways, which looks to be like a donor in a staff position (no offense).  I wouldn't say that the server is in need of more staff so to speak, but more of the server itself needs to have a foundation. Setting rules in stone and staff/players upholding it or following the rules themselves. 

I hope i answered your question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-13-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions - by killerZoreo - 04-13-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions - by The Punisher - 04-13-2020, 10:15 PM