Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions
A couple of simple suggestions;

Proper training for staff. A couple of them get aggressive, I've only met two but both of you when i asked things, OR was telling a player to stop hitting me, got an attitude or aggressive with me. You guys need to learn how to communicate with people/players.
(I'm not necessarily easily to get along with but at no point is it really okay to snap at a player when they're confused or needing help.) I am not the only one this happened to, as a kid was playing and got upset, and the staff told him to stop crying about it and play something else, to summarize. It was rude. It's a kid dude. Just work on how you address players/trolls/etc. You dont have to be their friend or anything but you don't have to be a jerk or cop an attitude with every other person just because they disagree.

Spamming e. I spoke with dink about it last night, and he is against it being a rule, so I discussed the alternative, when a player says stop, you stop. Yesterday I was kind of targeted and spammed e on for a few rounds and I couldn't even play the game. When I brought it up I was told it wasn't against the rules. So then I brought up how in the chat it says it's not allowed. Then thats where my first situation led to. Spamming e on a player to where the game is unplayable, runs players off. Not keep them around. So I want to put it under player disrespect somewhere, respect their space. Don't harass them if they say stop and are visibly getting upset, stop.

Another suggestion. Popcorn/chicken as the murderer. I ran into a situation where the murderer killed with nothing but popcorn. We couldn't tell if they were RDMing or if they were the murderer because >you cant call a KOS unless youre sure bc youre punished for false kos< BUT nobody could see the knife. I would like something done towards the murderer not being able to use things liek that to murder, because anyone can get them with enough points/time. It's game breaking as all hell.

Next suggestion, again popcorn related. I think the damage needs removed. I also discussed this with dink but he said he couldn't figure out how to, so I am going to help with that. People were killing the murderer with popcorn, or damaging other players. When the server gets full and a small handful are doing this, it gets problematic. As a player view, its annoying. I hate that I can't play normally. It also again, breaks the game mode when you have 1 sheriff, and 1 murderer. Thats how it's supposed to go. But when you get a toy such as popcorn or chicken that can harm murderer, you are therefore making sheriff useless. The whole point of the game is for people to work together to kill the murderer, and pass around the gun. It keeps it a fair 1v1 but with verbal help. With popcorn/chicken... Its a 1vEVERYONE. The murderer gets no chance. Now the argument of the price of popcorn keeps that from happening or fair. In just one night of playing I made a total of 43,800 some odd points. I gambled and just played. Thats all I did. Of course I spent it all gambling bc im big bad, but if I wanted to, I could easily make the points for the popcorn in a day or two. So the price isn't that much of a deterrent. So Like I siad, popcorn and chicken need damage removed. Throwable with knockback ? Hell yeah keep the knockback. But not the damage. It breaks the game dude.

And last suggestion. The entire economy of the shop is assbackwards. I explained that part to dink and hes going to work on getting it fixed. But i thought it should be here just in case it was forgotten between all the other solutions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-13-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions - by killerZoreo - 04-13-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-19-2020, 05:50 PM