Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions
(04-19-2020, 08:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 05:50 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Snip
Im going to just be focusing on the training portion of this comment. All of the current active staff on murder, except for maybe 1 r 2 of them, have very little previous experience staffing from what I know. This wouldn't be a big deal, except for my second point. There are no active mods or admins on murder. I know Dan pops in every once in a while, but most of the time he is inactive. Ill personally say that if I had to go through the TTT ranks without any mos or upper staff there is no way I would currently be mod and I probably would have given up and resigned. I'm not saying thats what the murder staff should do, I'm saying the there needs to be a higher presence.

That's another thing. That's being worked on currently. So let me add in this, the willingness to learn. There can't be much learning without someone to teach, and those being taught being willing to learn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-13-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions - by killerZoreo - 04-13-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-19-2020, 08:43 PM