Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck this shit
So I was propkilled on my T round in under a minute. Here are the logs for that round. No kill data point, no death scene. And proof to @Meeemo  and @aeth0r that I am not fucking blind.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2057442604

THIS SHIT IS NOT FUNNY.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
What did i do XD
You berated me and were all "death scenes, there is a thread about this"
I FUCKING KNOW THAT.
You have also been harassing me all afternoon.
havent spoke to you once today why are you tagging me
(04-11-2020, 04:52 PM)Saitama Wrote: You berated me and were all "death scenes, there is a thread about this"
I FUCKING KNOW THAT.
You have also been harassing me all afternoon.

Idk how i "berated and harassed" you today all i heard was you screaming about how someone propkilled you on your t round so i just said check the deathscene idk what this has to do with me lmao
There was literally staff on why are you bringing this to the forums for the third time and not reporting them on server
(04-11-2020, 05:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: There was literally staff on why are you bringing this to the forums for the third time and not reporting them on server

Because I TRIED to report the person who propkilled me, BUT THERE WAS NO DEATH SCENE OR DAMAGE LOG LINKED TO IT
(04-11-2020, 05:07 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: There was literally staff on why are you bringing this to the forums for the third time and not reporting them on server

Because I TRIED to report the person who propkilled me, BUT THERE WAS NO DEATH SCENE OR DAMAGE LOG LINKED TO IT
So you tagged me and aethor because your assuming its us? thanks for wasting our time
(04-11-2020, 05:11 PM)Meeemo Wrote: So you tagged me and aethor because your assuming its us? thanks for wasting our time

No, it was because you were saying "it should be easy" and "you are blind".

@Caddy @daeganislegit @Clinux @Thicc (Doggo)
Any of you got a recording from round 3 of space station, Starting at 5:29 PM eastern time on April 11, 2020? Or know anyone who does. Preferably with audio.
(04-11-2020, 05:12 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 05:11 PM)Meeemo Wrote: So you tagged me and aethor because your assuming its us? thanks for wasting our time

No, it was because you were saying "it should be easy" and "you are blind".

@Caddy @daeganislegit @Clinux  @Thicc (Doggo)
Any of you got a recording from round 3 of space station, Starting at 5:29 PM eastern time on April 11, 2020? Or know anyone who does. Preferably with audio.

pls show me where i said  "it should be easy" and "you are blind"