Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 year (kinda staff) anniversary
What's up y'all, most of you know me by now, and if not my name is dong. I've been on TTT for a few years now. I am currently a TTT Trusted, DR TMod, and Discord Moderator. You'll most definitely see me on those three servers throughout the day.

Other than that, I guess a little bit about me is that I'm turning 19 on May 23rd, I'm currently attending college for a double major in Psychology and Criminal Justice. Trynna be a big FBI guy yanno. I am in a fraternity real Kappa Sig stuff yanno. Anyways, that was just a little bit about me for those who may not know.

The reason for me making this post is that yesterday marked the 2 year anniversary of me first getting staff on TTT. While I may have resigned last year, being around for that long (most of that time being staff) is an achievement for me. This is the best and most memorable community I've ever been a part of throughout any game. I want to thank you all for everything you've done for me.

Sincerely,
Ding dong

Also, here is my original trusted application from 2018 so make fun of me as you please. this is quite the memory
Dos años? Truly? Well you’re basically an old man at this point. Also your trusted app has nothing on how embarrassing my first mod app was haha. It’s pretty cool that you’re looking to go into the FBI.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Congrats on 2 years!

Your really nice and your really repetitive to me whenever I am feeling negative.

Everyone has hard times but when I listen to your messages they just keep the negativity away from me.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-12-2020, 03:03 AM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: Congrats on 2 years!

Your really nice and your really repetitive to me whenever I am feeling negative.

Everyone has hard times but when I listen to your messages they just keep the negativity away from me.

I’m happy to hear that man, hope you’re doing well
I love you brother, The Holy Trinity will make a comeback soon.
(04-12-2020, 03:19 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I love you brother, The Holy Trinity will make a comeback soon.

the greatest comeback of all time
damn your cute
I think this guy is Missing His Owner Rank

Congrats  on  your achievement
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Aye congrats Dong! 
You joined the community a few months before I did, but when I first joined TTT back in June 2018 you were the first staff member (besides Epic Guy) that I interacted with. I only interacted with Epic Guy because I got banned my first day on TTT. Good times. 

Also, you've got several years before you're even eligible to become an FBI Agent so don't waste it.

Here's their eligibility sight and application site. https://www.fbijobs.gov/career-paths/spe...ligibility

I've known a few Agents and it's a very unique job experience. 

Good luck!! 
dongs are gay therefore dong = gay