• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propkill and leave
Name: go Dawgs 
Steam: STEAM_0145601021
Witnesses: xaiscool, alcey, caddy
Reason: propkill rdm and leave

Proof of act: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Proof of leave: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2061326860

Notes: there were no staff on at the time of this incident, and none had shown up by the time he left.

Edit: added log of round he killed me, and want it noted he left before map change.

Edit 2: added log of round after he killed me, showing he was not on the server. Both edit logs are in the google drive folder

Edit 3: for those too stupid to understand, the second and third videos are the round he killed me, and proof that the round after he was not there
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
He left 6rounds later there were no staff to slay him anyways
While it does show some or little evidence, I think it's best for the staff to decide on this one.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15726220]
(04-14-2020, 05:38 PM)lucky-em Wrote: While it does show some or little evidence, I think it's best for the staff to decide on this one.

Yeah because who else is gonna handle it????
(04-14-2020, 05:41 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 05:38 PM)lucky-em Wrote: While it does show some or little evidence, I think it's best for the staff to decide on this one.

Yeah because who else is gonna handle it????

Dont worry I'll handle it 

Edit: gave the man a very stern letter
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
If he had left the round of/round after, I'd understand. But from what Meemo said, he left 6 rounds later. What is he supposed to do, wait for somebody to get on and slay him? At best, he'll have a slay added and the world will move on.

edit: i did an oopsie
This evidence is lackadaisical to say the least. It doesn't show what occurred before or after the event. Detective Saltama, I will respond once you have a full video of the scenario. I won't even comment on the "leave" part; that claim just discredits the argument even more.

Edit: It appears that Froge and lucky-em have already handled this report. Could a staff member close this thread, thanks.
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
(04-14-2020, 05:49 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: If he had left the round of/round after, I'd understand. But from what Meemo said, he left 6 rounds later. What is he supposed to do, wait for somebody to get on and slay him? At best, he'll have a slay added and the world will move on.

edit: i did an oopsie

he left in between rounds immediately after.
if I grab the logs from the next round, he isn't even on the list....
BRB gonna do that
(04-14-2020, 06:12 PM)Atlanta Thug Wrote: I will be waiting Saitama. Go Dawgs! Sic em...
Knock it off. I know you changed your name.
(04-14-2020, 06:26 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 06:12 PM)Atlanta Thug Wrote: I will be waiting Saitama. Go Dawgs! Sic em...
Knock it off. I know you changed your name.

I changed my name to a name I've used before? You caught me red-handed, can't get anything past you. 

Guess you got the wrong social queue from my wording, because I wasn't referring to my name change. Just a big fan of the Dawgs.

Also, when will this thread be closed, I was already given a "stern talking."
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]