Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player Models
I've been playing pretty actively for the past 4 months and I've realized that there hasn't been any additions for player models. I was wondering if we could do something like PH and hold a poll for new players models to be added. Some new ones for premium points and some new ones for regular points.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
New playermodels/possibly switching old playermodels is in my internalized to do list. The issue is, is that it's a lot harder to pick playermodels for TTT because hitboxes matter.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
or we could fix everything that makes the server dogshit first
(04-15-2020, 06:37 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: or we could fix everything that makes the server dogshit first

You can make mention of those in another post for suggestions!  :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-15-2020, 06:43 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 06:37 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: or we could fix everything that makes the server dogshit first

You can make mention of those in another post for suggestions!  :)

i have a suggestion can the server be good thank
I would kill for an ape/monkey model. But checking on workshop there aint none ;////
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(04-16-2020, 07:39 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: I would kill for an ape/monkey model. But checking on workshop there aint none ;////

forum sig checks out
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide

You know as well as I do that admins cannot fix most things. There is zero reason for you to come in and be like this because admins want to add models or other things that ARE in their control. Stop acting out. You're just putting more pressure on those that are trying to do what's in their capabilities.
(04-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

You know as well as I do that admins cannot fix most things. There is zero reason for you to come in and be like this because admins want to add models or other things that ARE in their control. Stop acting out. You're just putting more pressure on those that are trying to do what's in their capabilities.

I think you misunderstood my comment. I never once said the admins and solely the admins had to fix things. As of late, Dink has been more active for obvious reasons. This is a great opportunity to work with Dink on a lot of TTT's problems. I think playermodels can wait. I'm not acting out, I'm stating we should work on the glaring issues like hitreg, people bending the rules and getting away with it, exploiting so that you cannot be reliably hit, broken weapons, etc. I could've worded my statement a lot better but it is what it is. There's no reason to speak to me like I just came home with a bad report card.
(04-16-2020, 08:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 06:52 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

I think you misunderstood my comment. I never once said the admins and solely the admins had to fix things. As of late, Dink has been more active for obvious reasons. This is a great opportunity to work with Dink on a lot of TTT's problems. I think playermodels can wait. I'm not acting out, I'm stating we should work on the glaring issues like hitreg, people bending the rules and getting away with it, exploiting so that you cannot be reliably hit, broken weapons, etc. I could've worded my statement a lot better but it is what it is. There's no reason to speak to me like I just came home with a bad report card.

Can we fix Laced's report card?
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)