Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Time Has Come Again
+1 for reasons already stated, but i will add this;

do not deny him because of his past, what matters is how he is now not how he was a few months ago
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm staying neutral but I'm putting my opinion. You didn't really explain why you should be accepted. You mainly put reasons that you're gonna be on at a certain time and that you resigned due to toxicity that was involved from your previous positions as a staff. Like what makes you different from others? What is it that you have or can do that other applicants may or may not have?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(04-17-2020, 07:13 AM)soolee. Wrote: I'm staying neutral but I'm putting my opinion. You didn't really explain why you should be accepted. You mainly put reasons that you're gonna be on at a certain time and that you resigned due to toxicity that was involved from your previous positions as a staff. Like what makes you different from others? What is it that you have or can do that other applicants may or may not have?

Excellent question. I've been playing gmod for approx. 8 years so I've seen a lot of situations that other people might be intimidated to tackle. That said, I don't really get influenced by trolls that easily when it comes to making some of those tough decisions and the experience I have which keeps me unbiased when handling potential issues involving friends. That is what I bring to the table which I feel makes me stand out compared to someone who say, has not staffed before. Hopefully this answers your question.
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]