Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Time Has Come Again
Ingame Name: Battons

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49498579

Time Played: 216.43 hours

When First Joined: March 14, 2018 7PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  CST, anytime after 5-6PM my time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have previous staff knowledge of the server, aswell as pretty good knowledge of current rules along with what is, and isn't, acceptable. When something seems off to me, i'm not afraid to speak up and question about it until it is clarified.

Why you want to help the community: I love the people and I love the gameplay very much and wish to make it better because it makes the others I care for so dearly happier.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): oofta

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: An old friend of mine

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Indeed I did.

Other: 
First thing I would like to address, why do I feel like I am ready for staff again? Well, when I first applied I wanted to make the server and staff team an enjoyable place for players. That still remains. I said a lot of things that weren't acceptable and I fully take that responsibility moving forward. I genuinely feel I have learned from my mistakes while removing the toxic behaviors from my attitude that were present at that time, to make me a better staff member. Along with that I have been doing everything I can to help try and figure out common server issues with other people. Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask I am more than happy to address anyone or answer anything that you throw at me!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Love you dawg, but I think it might be a little bit too early for this.

also #FreeWild
Yesss, of course a +1 from me! I enjoy playing with you on the server and you are very nice to talk to on Discord/Steam! You'll become a great addition to the team :D
you were the the one that drank a lot when playing no?. i to think this is to early  -0+0
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-15-2020, 11:54 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: you were the the one that drank a lot when playing no?. i to think this is to early  -0+0

Not while staffing nosir, I made it a point not to do that while playing.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(04-16-2020, 12:00 AM)Battons Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 11:54 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: you were the the one that drank a lot when playing no?. i to think this is to early  -0+0

Not while staffing nosir, I made it a point not to do that while playing.

i must have you confused with someone else.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Two things 
First this is an easy +1  for obvious reasons 

For those saying its too early here is the game tracker and it shows a bit of time on 29 days ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Personally I believe he deserves  a second chance at being staff.

He hasnt done anything bad to my knowledge and has been excellent.

His activity is great and he knows the rules.

Other then that we will never know how soon until you put yourself out there.

1+ Even if things dont turn out well for this
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
No vote cause dead but:

It's not to early because that drama is irrelevant to pretty much everyone actively in the community at this point, and he knows how to staff and plays well, so I don't see anything being an issue
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Battons is a good guy to play with and knows the rules. +1