Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is a Reason for this Request
Ingame Name: Wild or WildFire (which ever I used)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4006380

Who Banned You: Queef Commando

Reason For Ban: Community Toxicity (one of the topics), Harassment, etc. 

Length of Ban: Community Banned

Reason for Admins to Unban:

My actions back than were irrational but provoked. I will only apologize for most of it but the rest will stay due to a lot of broken rules and the fact that most of the information was stolen from a PRIVATE discord server. Again, I apologize for most of it. My main reason of wanting to be unbanned after, forgot how long it already has been, so long is because I have been randomly requested to visit/play with some of the old friends on here. I don't have any intentions of playing like crazy like I used to, but when I am requested to pour one out with some oldies I will. I will state it again, I do apologize for most but not all my actions because a lot of people were unjustly and falsely punished. I have left an example of actually TLC to players that have mentioned my named before. For example, @[b]daeganislegit mentioned me in a thread about how I kept him safe during times of harassment since he WAS staff and no one noticed any of it the issues besides me. My hours on this only server says all my work and foundation that was created with some old staff members that we all wish were still included in this community. I will leave it up to the admins whether if I should come back or not, I do not care either decision. Just a friendly try while we are all social distancing. [/b]

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=WILD

Other: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pid=0#pid0

matt told me to dont ban me
huh
[Image: b_560x95.png]
matt coerced me into doing this
+1 #freewild
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
laced xanax is banned finally the menace is contained
[Image: b_560x95.png]