Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving this a try
Ingame Name: Unfortunatepossum

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521089793
Time Played: 364 Hours.
When First Joined: Nov 10, 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Normally on anytime from noon to 3 am almost every day. When/if my job starts back up (yay quarantine) then I’ll be available from 5pm to around 2am. Eastern standard time.

Rank Desired: Applying for Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular/Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: I can help new players learn to play, learn the rules, and teach them some of the ins and outs of Dinks. I like to think I know most of the guidelines for PH and what I don’t know I ask about. I can help with ghosters, trolls, and any other issues the staff needs help with. Since I became a Donor I have tried to make myself available to the staff if they needed help or staying out of the way if they did not. I do ask a lot of questions but I try to keep them short and to the point, can’t learn anything without asking.    

Why do you want to help the community?: I have met a lot of great people in this community and I’ve even made a few friends. I want this server to be a safe and friendly place for others to join all of us weirdos. There is a lot of people out there just looking to have fun playing some games online with some like-minded folks and I want this place to be as welcoming as it was when I joined.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Negative.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Negative.
How did you find us?: It was honestly one of the only servers that loaded in for me at the time I was first trying to join. After that it was one of the only ones where I got to play and talk to friendly people, so I decided to stick around.  

Other: I have multiple recording programs like OBS and WebLaunch. Still working on my video editing software for trimming down my recordings but I’m slowly getting the hang of it. I believe I have put in 2 ban requests so far, but I have helped to collect recordings and screenshots for others and I’ve also been a witness on a few ban requests.
Possum,
From reading your application as well as the time you help me on server,

You know when you can help staff as well as trying to maintain the server from constant players trolling on the mic or targeting another player in chat or verbal.

You also notified me about the players that had high amount of kills for just joining Dink as a user and to player who were ghosting on opposite teams.

I don't have any issues to regard with you so,

RESULTS: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Im not on with you a lot, but when I am, its always a positive experience. You are very helpful to new people and you would be a great addition to the staff team.
Hey Possum!

I'm so glad to see you apply. From what I have seen on server and outside of server, as a donor you have helped out a lot from gathering evidence and pinging staff for when its needed. You are very familiar with the PH guidelines and you have made two ban requests which shows that you want to help. In my opinion you have what it takes to become staff.

Best of luck! +1
Hi Possum,

You are always ready to help the server and call for help when it is needed. You know the rules pretty well and can be very helpful to staff. My only issue I have is that I feel that you can be a bit abrasive when it comes to enforcing the rules. When someone does something minor, I feel as if you have a tendency to react quiet strongly to it even if they have done something small like accidentally joined spectator. That is easy to work on but I also have not been on with you for an extended period of time lately. I feel like it would be a good idea to work on being a bit less strict with your staffing.

For me, it’s a +0
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
+1 to the Possum Queen!
Okay where to begin.
When it comes to staffing you are very helpful when it comes to dealing with trolls and ghosters when they surface, even noticing a suspicious player before I do. As well as letting staff know when problematic players are online, when you are not certain on how to handle a situation, you make sure to DM staff members for advice on how to handle it before making a decision. You do not overstep boundaries when staff is on, and you are sure to ask if we need help before lending a hand in a situation. I have received help from you multiple times via you recording before I can hop on or helping me keep maintain of a large group of trolls when I am the only one online and you keep a level head through it all.

When new players come to the server, you are one of the first few players who respond when they ask questions. You are quick to teach them the rules of the server and what commands to use when they have questions pertaining to illegal spots or props. You are quick to inform players in a respectful manner if they are breaking a rule as well as letting staff know if they are refusing to follow the rules. 

Summary:

You are already knowledgeable of the rules of the server and the guidelines to follow if they are broken. You keep a level-head even among the worst of the trolls when they appear on the server to cause problems. You are already a beloved member in the Dinkleberg community and I believe you will fit in perfectly as new addition to the staff team. Good luck <3
Hey Possum!

You're a nice person overall, however, I don't see you on PH most of the time and I completely understand your busy with work and stuff.

You have followed the requirements, You are able to handle trolls, and you are able to help anybody who doesn't know what button they press to do something like someone doesn't know how to open the shop you always answer their question.

Overall, This is a +1 but for future note try to be more active if you can.

Good Luck!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
[Image: image0.png]

Just thought I would pop your GT info for you. Shows you have consistent game time ;)

Anyway as for me I think you'd make a good addition to the team, I've not played much with you lately as I am the opposite to most people as I'm busier now that Corona is here!lol
However the times that I have played with you and the times in the past you have been helpful and kept things calm on the server. We don't expect people to know everything or be perfect to be trusted but you've grasped the basics and know what is expected of you as a donor so I don't see an issue with you getting this role. If your not sure how to do anything or how handle a situation let us know and we can guide you. You've helped with ban requests and seem to know how to handle cheaters which is a helpful start. :)  +1

Good luck 
Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Been curious about if this wanna gonna happen or not. You are always such a great help when no staff are on. Either by dealing with trolls and or ghosters, or just helping out people when they have genreal questions about how to do things. You are very active and a joy to play with.
So all in all this is a +1 from me. Go get 'em
Hey UnfortunatePossum, Thanks for Applying!

This player has shown great activity and grasp of the rules on server. In my opinion, I don't believe possum has performed abrasive or has misjudged situations.
I like a player who knows the rules, how we administer procedure, and isn't afraid to show us when to use proper procedure, and I believe possum is this non staff player at the moment. I've seen possum catch ghosters or those highly suspicious people on hand. Possum keeps calm and collected when trolls attempt to try an get a reaction out of her, possum allows staff to do their thing. Possum helps out nicely with gags or mutes where it's needed while we control situations or recording ghosting/hacking. 

I never really had a problem with possum, I support this App, It's a (+1) from me. Good luck you Trash Cat.