Deathrun Moderator?
Ingame Name: Titan17

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191018392

Time Played: 60hrs 

When First Joined: Jan 9th 2019

Availability: 11am- 11pm. M.S.T 

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: TestMod

What can you do to help the community: I understand the rules, i've been active on DR alot i've also had alot of time to understand the rule over time, 
I would be the 3rd active Mod for Deathrun as we only have 2 right now and im reliable when it comes down to coming on but also handing a situation properly.

Why you want to help the community: Well now that Deathrun has been active and more players have been coming on lately, so
i want to help stop all the player trolling/ breaking the game, i understand the power of a Moderate and would take great/full respondsibility,
when surtent situations take place and how to properly handle them.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not for Deathrun. If you would like my other apps for Ph i will gladly provid

How did you find us?: 

Other:
[Image: titan.gif]
You’ve a fair amount of time when your on, but to my memory you recently came back and mod is a high role for the server.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hey Titan

I'm not terribly active on DR lately so I'll just go from what I can see since I've only been on with you a few times.

[Image: titan_time.png]

This is your time over the past 30 days.  Now it's possible that those many blank area's you were on server for 30 minuets or less as that may not show up with such high time into the 400 minute range. 

You said on your application that you only have 60 hours, which I find very odd as on server it says you have 4 days+ which is over 96 hours. Though the scoreboard has been broken. Game tracker says you barely have 60 hours. 

Given this information, I'm having to stick with a 0 for your application. There's too many unknown factors to for me to give you a +1/-1.
(04-20-2020, 07:52 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Hey Titan

I'm not terribly active on DR lately so I'll just go from what I can see since I've only been on with you a few times.

[Image: titan_time.png]

This is your time over the past 30 days.  Now it's possible that those many blank area's you were on server for 30 minuets or less as that may not show up with such high time into the 400 minute range. 

You said on your application that you only have 60 hours, which I find very odd as on server it says you have 4 days+ which is over 96 hours. Though the scoreboard has been broken. Game tracker says you barely have 60 hours. 

Given this information, I'm having to stick with a 0 for your application. There's too many unknown factors to for me to give you a +1/-1.
Yeah idk it has been weird cuz my in game is 4d and what not, so i went base off what gametracker said

Also ive been geting on Deathrun every day now for about a month or so
[Image: titan.gif]
With the proper training I believe he can be a good Mod
There isnt really any higher Mods that jump on except for Alora and Reed(Mike).

1+ Testing the water and hopefully get somewhere  - If it doesnt go to well ,just keep going. Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Titan!

Like last time, We barely know each other and we have only introduced ourselves on discord so I don't have any knowledge about you. From where I can put my words on here. Your average overall, Your active, You have the ability to ignore trolls, and you don't just play Deathrun but you do play Prop Hunt sometimes.

Overall I will remain neutral but you need to at least share a few things about yourself to me so that I can understand your experience with Deathrun or Prop Hunt.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I always see you on the Deathrun GT trying to actively get people on the Server. That alone is something I'm not even doing atm, which is something I need to take notes of. The activity chart isn't fully active, however I'd say it's good enough. Since we are talking about Deathrun here, and we are limited on Staff. Especially with Mods, as I believe myself and Reed are the only ones. If you can continue to improve your activity while this application is being reviewed, I have no issue with supporting your application.

I will go ahead and give your application a +1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You're active on the forums, submitted the first DR ban request in 8 months, and with the apparent resurgence of Deathrun, I'd say having someone ban capable at the ready is an extremely valuable asset. I'm not at all concerned about the activity factor, Triangle posted your GT graph saying you had just come back from a break, but from what I see, you've been active almost every day for two weeks for four hours. That's A LOT of time for what I would (have) consider(ed) a "Dead server".
+1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Bump
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-22-2020, 10:16 AM)Sharky Wrote: Bump