Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food! Recipes I want them all!!
If you're looking for something sweet/breakfast-oriented, one of my favorite things is something called razuchy, basically Polish pancakes. They're my favorite; they're not that sweet by themselves, they're quite petite, but also very filling.

Here's a link: https://www.everydayhealthyrecipes.com/p...t-racuchy/

On the outside they're a bit crunchy, but the inside is tender and soft. I like them usually with jam spread on top or powdered sugar, but they're also great by themselves or with a fruit compote or freshly cut fruit on top.

Smacznego :D
[Image: source.gif]
(04-25-2020, 04:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 04:46 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:56 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 02:01 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: So I love to cook food, and not just one type of food or culture of food but all of them. So far I have a few recipes that I whipped up in the kitchen. Those recipes are Vietnamese Pho, and Tonkotsu ramen or Pork ramen from Japan. I'm interested in getting more food recipes under my belt so please send me any recipes/foods on this thread that are your favorites and I will make them! Any recipes I make will be added to this thread.

I don't have a picture of the Pho but Here is my Tonkotsu Ramen(made it today):

The egg got mutilated from when I was taking the shell off but all in all the flavor was amazing!

You like tofu?

Never tried it but I'm open to all types of food! I have a pretty good palette.

https://www.budgetbytes.com/soy-marinate...nut-sauce/
This meal is one of my favorites! It takes patience but, the outcome is amazing.

I know this is kind of a hard question to answer but what is the taste of tofu? can you compare it to another food? Or even a scent?
(04-25-2020, 05:57 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 04:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 04:46 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:56 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 02:01 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: So I love to cook food, and not just one type of food or culture of food but all of them. So far I have a few recipes that I whipped up in the kitchen. Those recipes are Vietnamese Pho, and Tonkotsu ramen or Pork ramen from Japan. I'm interested in getting more food recipes under my belt so please send me any recipes/foods on this thread that are your favorites and I will make them! Any recipes I make will be added to this thread.

I don't have a picture of the Pho but Here is my Tonkotsu Ramen(made it today):

The egg got mutilated from when I was taking the shell off but all in all the flavor was amazing!

You like tofu?

Never tried it but I'm open to all types of food! I have a pretty good palette.

https://www.budgetbytes.com/soy-marinate...nut-sauce/
This meal is one of my favorites! It takes patience but, the outcome is amazing.

I know this is kind of a hard question to answer but what is the taste of tofu? can you compare it to another food? Or even a scent?

Plain, it doesn't taste like anything. Whatever its marinated in, it will absorb the flavor of that.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]