Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism and Harassment
*The proof is a lil mixed up but anything in blue will give you context to the image

Offender's Name: LEMMYNATOR

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86446397

Potential Witnesses: EyeSpyU, more I have no clue I was upset during all of it

Reason to Ban: Harassment(Racism) Billiam and I were having a convo. about me being black and where I'm from and I told her straight up if you came to my neighbor hood you'd either get raped or shot because that's what happens on an almost daily basis, anyways this man Lemmy and a whole bunch of other people I could've included but didn't because they stopped  were just gunning me because I said that I was black and my dad was crip and I have gang affiliation in my family. I couldn't get everything so I got as much as I could.

Proof:

This picture here he blatantly admits to being racist and admits to saying racist things on other servers, clearly could care less and will do it again
[Image: hRjgdAt.png]

Continues to message me in chat trying to egg it on and make me upset by asking if I want to join the KKK this was a little later in the maps when he decided to remind people what he said
[Image: 5ZVFBjl.png]

Continues harassing asking people to "RDM" me at the beginning of the round
[Image: SIDHLdO.png]

At this point he start to message me and send me things like this and I get this isn't really bad but he keeps doing it and clearly I don't want to talk to him but he sends me a few more
[Image: sY0ycZM.png]

Makes fun of my neighborhood calling it "white" because we have meth-heads and rape going on here, don't appreciate this because my neighborhood is nothing but minorities 
[Image: hBfyRmG.png]

Saying that I'm only "acting" and got my "blackness" from straight outta comptons(if you looks closely you can see other people harassing me to but like I said Lemmy took it far)
[Image: vA4PENc.png]

Keeps egging the KKK thing on and continues to harass me about it
[Image: RuTcWoZ.png]

Disrespects me and ask if I want him to say the "N" word so I can get proof of his racism(No I got enough bud)
[Image: 1WRCWtK.png]

More KKK talk, this guy just doesn't learn
[Image: 8vSqqP6.png]

I don't find this funny, my dad was an actual Crip and I was peer-pressured to almost join but I stuck to my books
[Image: PYc9dcg.png]

So look I'm tired of this shit, you guys respect me and I respect you. So if I fucking say I'm mixed that means I'm mixed don't need to argue with me about it and clearly piss me off and make me upset. Shit I get it black people are suppose to be these "tough" "ghetto" "poor" but that's not me. I may be struggling money wise but I don't sit here and purposely try to talk ghetto and yes I am "tough" when I need to be but mostly I'm a kind hearted person. So please stop with the racism and stop with the disrespect because I'm getting tired of it. I love this server and everyone who plays on it(even Billiam) but I will easily leave if I have to. Like I said sorry I don't fit every stereotypical black person. I could've easily followed in my dads footsteps and became a Crip, but no I stuck to the books and stayed in school and tried so hard to stay away from all that. Yes from time to time it would find me, just because who my dad is, it's why I keep a Glock on me. I don't say this shit to look tough or to sound cool, I say this shit because it's the life I live and damnit I love every bit of it no matter how tough it gets. With that said please just respect me and I will respect you and everyone will get along, thanks <3.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not gonna lie to you, I was on during this time and if you said anything in voice chat I would like to apologize if I wasn't hearing you.
Second: I am not a fan of what i'm seeing. it seems fine and joking around at first but the PMs are what give me this uneasy vibe. I'm down for further action to be taken.
I apologize that you were at the center of this, and quite frankly this type of stuff isn’t tolerated whatsoever here. Was hoping that Lemmy would learn from the most recent ban, but it appears not. I’m with Battons on this one, you have plenty of evidence, and I am also down for further action to be taken. I would also like to apologize if this was happening while I was on earlier and I wasn’t aware.
I agree with the posts above. I was on for part of this, but I didn't see it happening. Maybe it calmed down after I joined, but it shouldn't be happening regardless.
Hey bro I am sorry your in that mood today but that person doesn't seem to know about how your feeling.

I think what he was trying to do is trying to make you more upset so that's why he kept saying shit like that to you and to everyone that was playing on the server.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Player has been banned for 2 weeks. Any further harassment or racism upon unban will be escalated to a permanent ban. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
[Image: b_560x95.png]