Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deaf Taylor Swift’s (re)Introduction
Hi!

Some of you may know me, but the majority of you likely do not. I used to play on and off between 2015-18 (mainly active from 2016-17), but college, work, internships, and having fun with my friends kept me away from this server and Steam in general. Well, as a result of all my work being relegated to Zoom classes with my professors, not being able to see my college friends, and my summer internship dissipating into thin air because of this economy, I’d like to announce that I’m back. I’ve had a number of good times here and met some amazing people, so I thought I’d come back to a community I was once really invested in. I look forward to seeing y’all in-game. :)
[Image: source.gif]
Hello welcome back. Are you that TTT trusted I saw earlier?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-23-2020, 11:19 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Hello welcome back. Are you that TTT trusted I saw earlier?

Thanks!

Yes that was me.
Wow! That's a name I haven't seen in over 2 years. Welcome back fam
(04-23-2020, 11:27 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 11:19 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Hello welcome back. Are you that TTT trusted I saw earlier?

Thanks!

Yes that was me.

There you go, fixed your rank here. Let me know if you're on the discord and I can give you your roles there as well. Ping Nicoli#6969
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Glad to be back dong, nice to see you're still on here.

I don't have a discord Nicol, but I'll make sure to get one ASAP. Thank you for the forum rank change!!
Welcome back ;-D
HELLO! welcome back stay safe from the corona!
oddly i think i remember you welcome back
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Welcome back hope we get to play together soon >.<
[Image: J6yUs0g]