Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumbest reason you had to ban someone
I once banned someone ages ago for saying i wouldn't. They were kind of dickish so i just couldn't resist.
This thread is like a Gmod version of world's dumbest criminals
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I once banned Lycan for being black.

á•™(-á´¥-)á•—

Once me and starky were being dumb and the ban system had just broken. We wanted to see if it was fixed, so I banned starky to see if it works. It just defaulted to 24 hours, so I set the ban to 1 minute. He tried to connect and it was still at 24 hours. I had to fucking contact dink to unban starky through the console, and even that took 2-3 tries before he could connect.

Gmod everyone.
On the really old community that I used to be staff on few years back, I banned someone for:
Rdm.
They didn't leave or avoid punishment. They literally kill one person. The rules on that server was strict but one way or another, the players still come back. It was an odd way of getting server population. But eventually it died due to the co-owner abuse.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.