Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
out
There is a player on the server right now that actually made me leave. There has never been a time where I have wanted to leave the server before and it saddens me to say that this is the first time. A player by the name of "out" has been harassing me all night. He has reported me multiple times for the same RDM (which wasn't even RDM) and now he is targeting me and blatantly RDMing me and he's using completely bullshit reasons to back up his RDMs. The worst part is that his only punishment was 1 slay. This isn't a ban request (I don't have any evidence to make one), this is just a warning about a player who is preventing me from having fun in a place that I love.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Next time you need to take screenshots and make a report. We'll deal with it. I'll try and get someone on if I see him in the sever again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Give it to the strawberry, he'll bamboozle your bully.
I'm sorry you experienced this with this player. I'm also sorry any staff online didn't handle this appropriately. If this player appears in the future, I will sternly talk to them. If you have their SteamID, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Tell him to stop being a pussy and grow up. Gimme his profile.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(03-24-2017, 11:32 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: I'm sorry you experienced this with this player. I'm also sorry any staff online didn't handle this appropriately. If this player appears in the future, I will sternly talk to them. If you have their SteamID, I'd greatly appreciate it.

STEAM_0:1:11493184

(03-25-2017, 01:54 AM)𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄 Wrote: Tell him to stop being a pussy and grow up. Gimme his profile.

I think jumping him in the parking lot will be more effective.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.