Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all uhhhh, waste a crapton of money because of quarantine?
What stupid purchases have you made that your brain has convinced you was a good idea because you've been holed up?

Like spending 50k premium points trying to get the Lara Croft skin on TTT kinda stupid.

Not that I did that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahelpihaveaproblemhahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

I also got the disgustingly expensive edition of FFVII Remake, and donated an obscene amount of money to a minecraft server for the memes. And buy people games a bunch just because I wanna play it with them right at that moment even though we prolly won't play ever again. Oh and let's not forget the 800 dollar mattress that I don't even like  that much. THat was great.

@Cardio over here buyin too many clothes, your lame ass inspired this

EDIT: this is now a trade post, whomst tryna get two anakin skins for one lara croft skin hmu
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-28-2020, 10:47 AM)NotRand Wrote: What stupid purchases have you made that your brain has convinced you was a good idea because you've been holed up?

Like spending 50k premium points trying to get the Lara Croft skin on TTT kinda stupid.

Not that I did that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahelpihaveaproblemhahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

I also got the disgustingly expensive edition of FFVII Remake, and donated an obscene amount of money to a minecraft server for the memes. And buy people games a bunch just because I wanna play it with them right at that moment even though we prolly won't play ever again. Oh and let's not forget the 800 dollar mattress that I don't even like  that much. THat was great.

@Cardio over here buyin too many clothes, your lame ass inspired this

LOL RIP. The Lara Craft skin is pretty badass tho-- thankful that someone donated it to me back in the day. 

Dumbest purchase because of 'rona..? Well, I can't go to the gym anymore, either in my hometown or on-campus, since everything's locked down, so I bought a really old exercise game for my PS3: EA Sports Active 2. It came out in like 2010 I think, and I got it off eBay for $30. It was a dumb purchase, but it actually provides a pretty decent workout that I supplement with by running. Still, it's an exercise game, so it's a dumb buy. 

I also impulse-bought a couple of Sims expansion packs that I play with some friends over facetime. They were on sale and it's a good cathartic release after stressing about courses and assignments.
[Image: source.gif]
wast (ing ed) my life
  • gmod - 90 days
  • call of duty: black cocks 3 - 45 days
  • skyrim - years
  • college - ongoing [ the fucking BOOKS ]
  • $200 dragon statue
  • writing forum posts 
  • coding myself into purgatory 

No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
Omg gotta call me out on that ;( Still buying more clothes TO THIS DAY mwahaha (I will stop at some point)
cant waste money when you have none to waste
I have bought a lot of over-priced Patagonia clothes and a flag for my fraternity, birthday is next month so I'm getting even more money to blow
Yesterday I bought a 60$ MousePad, It does nothing but be big as shit, light up, and hang over both sides of my desk cuz how big it is.
Bought a expensive xlr microphone and board, but that was only like 200$. I need a new webcam and after that I was thinking maybe getting the dr disrespect mouse and key board set. Havent even able to stream since I didnt have good enough hardware. Also got a 1TB nvme drive and got windows on that bitch. I boot up in 8 seconds flat!

Oh also I payed off all my credit cards.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I just spent $310 on 4 16Gig ram sticks baby
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Garry's Mod