Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying Hi!
Hello! Decided to give an introduction here on the forums! c:

I've played Gmod for a while now and recently just became a donor to the Dinkleberg server! I normally play Prop Hunt (because it's the only thing I'm good at c':) but I play a few other things too! I play the Sims and Minecraft usually. I'm not much of a gamer but I'm trying to branch out! One of my old friends, from a long time ago, got me into playing League of Legends also, so I play sometimes. The others are my main loophole,though, because they're my comfort games. I'm just trying to have fun and make some friends!

If you ever see me online, don't be afraid to give me a boop and say hello! I promise I won't bite (hard c;).

Heart Aki  Heart
Dobrý den, Vítejte v komunitě
Welcome to the dinkle forums!
welcome to the forums @matt_st3 (Strongrule) this person needs donor
Welcome!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hello welcome to the forums
[Image: titan.gif]
Leave me alone I'm playing mineCraft 

Welcome to the forums bud  :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the forums noob! Glad to have you
Welcome to the forums Aki!

If you ever have some free time, spend some of it with me on PH! I'd love to know a little bit about you.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Yo.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]