unban thread
Ingame Name: Meeemo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442761543

Who Banned You: @Avi 

Reason For Ban: Egging on donor abuse trolling/toxicity rdming.etc you've had plenty of chances and warnings

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I will admit that i was at fault on some of these parts as i did encourage someone to donor abuse when i 100% should have not and i am sorry for that i haven't trolled after my unban i might've gaven some false information which i also own up to and 100% should have not done that i do get a bit heated sometimes and i apologize for that now im not sure why you included rdming in my ban as ive stopped proprdming after my unban and i sincerely apologize for what i have done and promise to change my ways

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Only 2 serious bans but no threads

Other: I'm not expecting an immediate unban and i hope for for atleast 2weeks or 3 and i promise to change my ways i also apologize to anyone i might've annoyed or been toxic.
-1. You constantly apologize for the things you do, but don't actually change any of them. You egged on a donor to mute/unmute the entire server for no reason and promised to give him points in return. You clearly aren't learning from the numerous bans, and its probably time you take an extended break.

[Image: yqtxBsO.jpg]
[Image: pLuod06.jpg]
tbh man, I didn't want you to be banned.
You disappointed me tho, ngl. You started doing some really dumb shit that was completely unnecessary i.e. ya know, basically everything you've done since you came off your last ban. You were overly toxic and sometimes blatantly rude to staff and the players on our server. This request will probably get denied but I'd like you to spend a bit of time and realize that you went a bit too far this time.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I also didn't want to see you end up getting banned, but at this point I wasn't surprised. I'm honestly really disappointed man. You've had so many opportunities to change, yet have made no progress. You just came back from a 2 week too... I thought you would've known better.

I think that with time you can change, but for now man I have to -1. You can only change if YOU want to.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
even ignoring the latest thing you've done, you've constantly tried to skirt the rules, act like a troll, and be overall toxic. You've always been standing on thin ice.
i really don't think there should be room right now for an unban, much less a reduction.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
It hard to believe what you say because you just came off a banned and starting causing issues again. Like you REALLY need to think about things so for now -1 man
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
you fucked up and now you have to accept the consequences of your actions, you have been a major problem and as time has gone on you have gotten worse you need to give it time before you get unbanned. -1 for unban -1 for reduction
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Originally posted a comment that didn't contribute at all to the conversation.
I've been watching ever since Saitama and I had so much respect for you as a person and a player. You're good at this game man, but after everything I could no longer tell what was a joke and what was genuinely mean, example is what happened the other day. If it means anything, I didn't want you to be banned immediately, however for now I think its good for you to take a break from this community
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I have to say -1 because every time I've been on, you've been rude or toxic one way or another. Whether it's matter-of-fact or if you're simply joking around, the toxicity drags down the server's atmosphere and makes it feel like something it shouldn't be. Today's egging on donor abuse was another example of that. Mistakes happen, sure, but the frequency of these actions must be noted.
[Image: source.gif]
Yeah its going to be a -1 on the reduction and -1 on the unban from me. You just came off a ban man, you apologize all the time but never change.