unban thread
I will comment on the rdming, supposedly you attempted mass rdm earlier today, only one person reported, and got slain for that report.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I for one do not believe mr. meemo should be unbanned anytime soon, it has gone on for far too long. Between around January and now, which is about the last 4-5 months, you have been nothing but a headache and it seems to have gotten worse every time you get off a ban. Back in January, you were banned for toxicity, trolling on alts, and harassing some staff members constantly. Moving onto April, you were banned for toxicity again by Nicol. Might've been some warnings in between that period. Now there is this. I realize some of them may have been "jokes," but that can't be an excuse for everything. It just seems to have gotten progressively worse with zero real change. Not to mention some of the few discord issues recently (pretty sure there have been some).

I think you should take a little break and come back this time actually learnings from your previous mistakes.
(05-02-2020, 12:44 AM)Avi Wrote: I will comment on the rdming, supposedly you attempted mass rdm earlier today, only one person reported, and got slain for that report.

I'd like to see the evidence for that as I don't recall massing i mightve rdmed some friends or killed in self defense
(05-02-2020, 12:46 AM)Meeemo Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 12:44 AM)Avi Wrote: I will comment on the rdming, supposedly you attempted mass rdm earlier today, only one person reported, and got slain for that report.

I'd like to see the evidence for that as I don't recall massing i mightve rdmed some friends or killed in self defense

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...7296641AF/
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-02-2020, 12:49 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 12:46 AM)Meeemo Wrote:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...7296641AF/

disney was in disguise/kosed when i killed him dong wasn't shot by him and i killed dong for it which is my bad and rdm i i killed wingert for shooting at me i accidentally shot @Uriel'is while trying to hit my scrollwheel and didnt shoot him after.
I honestly like you being around, you're a fun dude and pretty well spoken on the forums, but my god man, actions have consequences. You've been poking the bear for months now, and it finally bit you, and from the way the people that have truly been around you are putting it, you've been having it coming a LOT harder than I'm thinking.

-1, actions have consequences.
To comment on the attempted mass from earlier today, from my PoV.. I read the KOS in chat and was just trying to jump onto the next building and then Meeemo had shot me. I figured he did it to just mess with me or something, then I sprayed at him and he killed me. He didn't initially try to fully kill me until I had shot at him though, so that's where the rdm for me came in, and the whole disguise thing that I didn't see the guy. Then for wingert, I was confused on that because he hadn't shot at you until you shot him, then of course he ended up dying.. and for Uriel you had just shot him for the 25-28 damage which translates to attempted rdm, thus making that in all possible attempted mass rdm.
Meeemo, I love you dawg, but this is it. You gotta chill. Hell, I gotta chill before I end up here again too. Whether you're given a reduction or not, which seems unlikely at this point, you need to take some time and really think about what you've done. There's nothing wrong with messing around with people a little, but there's a fine line between that and harassment. I've personally witnessed you cross that line more than a few times, and I don't like that.

I truly think you can change, you just gotta learn when to stop.
you say you haven't trolled since the unban but this was yesterday lol. spelling out the n word with GCubed.
[Image: syvELoB.png]
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Meemo, you're a cool player(stop hacking, u dick xD) and good friend, but you're a loose cannon. As much as I didn't want to see your ass getting banned, please take some time off and think about the mistakes you've done and damages you did to other players and try to become a better man. (or in other terms grow up u 14 year old scrub xD). This unban is most likely getting denied, but I really hope i will see you on Dinkleberg's TTT | Staff needed! server some day. Or we just hit each other up on discord idk.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]