Artyum Test Mod Application
Ingame Name: Artyum

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44943516

Time Played: 2w 4d 14h

When First Joined: December 23, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): around 5pm GMT - 9pm GMT

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can provide useful knowledge to those who are new to murder, and stop people from breaking the rules so others can have fun.

Why you want to help the community: I want players to have fun, so that they can come and be welcome to the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Browsing servers on Gmod

Other: 
Hey buddy thank you applying for this. I am going to definitely give this a +1 because you have done a great job so far as trusted it would be good to see you step up. 

EDIT:     Here is your link for your first known account.
-1 not only do I believe you staff favorites, you’ve also abused the betting system at least once while I was on then acted like nothing happened.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I find it odd that your first post is this application and that you only just made an account of forums along with not even going through the trouble to have your rank put on forums. These things are very odd to me. I have also seen you manipulate the betting system by placing a bet on by standards while you're the murderer and you proceed to just walk up to who ever has the gun to get killed. I've watched you actually play and you're merciless as the murderer and very sneaky too. Like its awesome that you're applying to be test mod and all, but you have zero presence on the forums besides commenting on Gingers Moderator application. Maybe put some more effort into your application as well, everything you said is easily accomplished by being trusted. 
What can you do to help the community: I can provide useful knowledge to those who are new to murder, and stop people from breaking the rules so others can have fun. < easily doable as a Trusted
Why you want to help the community: I want players to have fun, so that they can come and be welcome to the server. Again, as a trusted you can do this. 
your application is so bland with no passion in it. Its like you just woke up and went "I guess I'll apply for tmod because why not". where's your fire for the game man!?!? where's the passion for MURDER!!! Like really???? don't get the wrong idea, i do think you've done decent for what you have as a trusted but i dont see the Test Mod side of you really... like this is such a minimal input application.. like c'mon. i am not trying to be rude but if someone turned in a resume that looked like this whould you honestly hire them? i know this isn't a job applicaiton but in some ways it kind of is.. you are asking for more responsibility. 
now that i have ranted long enough about this i am obviously a -1 here
find that fire man and burn a forrest then come back at this again
wheres your trusted app tho?

+0
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(05-03-2020, 04:55 PM)Noire Wrote: wheres your trusted app tho?

+0

I don't have a previous application for trusted because Dinkleberg asked Ginger about me becoming trusted, and Ginger suggested yes.
(05-02-2020, 01:14 PM)Artyum Wrote:

What the hell is happening on murder? How does this guy have trusted? This is his first post..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(05-03-2020, 05:19 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 01:14 PM)Artyum Wrote:

What the hell is happening on murder? How does this guy have trusted? This is his first post..

There are at least 5 People with Trusted that either arent on forums or are on forums with a different  name.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Community engagement is a big part of being staff on any of Dink's servers. No one outside of your friend group has any idea who you are, so I'd suggest making more of a community wide presence before seeking a promotion that grants higher power
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Just wondering ???

Do you have 2 accounts... Reason I bright this up is because Ginger link another staff account which I'm pretty sure Ive seen play with you on as well.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member