Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a bit of support
People within the Dinkleberg TTT community are probably familiar with me but to anyone from prophunt,murder,from any other game mode or just new I have been around in this community for two years. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to keep myself from crying due to a build up of various issues overtime due to issues that are brought up in the image below. The image shows a post I almost submitted to the thread "Let's learn more about each other!" as way to get the frustration out but I realized I shouldn't derail a thread for my own selfish reasons. There are other issues such as school stress, feeling of hopelessness and pet mortality that have contributed to this mental state but I'd rather get this out of my system first before getting into details. Right now I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown and I just need someone to talk to right now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It might not mean much but there are a lot of people here, myself included, that have their dm's open and are willing to talk. If you do need someone to talk to feel free to shoot me a dm.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
My Dms are also open 

I'm not the easiest guy to talk to but if your wanting to let something off your chest or needing a shoulder to cry on I'm more then happy to help in any means.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'm not the best person to deal with feelings however, I hope the best for you. Remember to always fight and never let yourself down. I promise, everything will be fine.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Sea bass my guy I have always respected you and you are one of the few people I still remember from way back in 2017 when I only played casually, thats how much of an impact you made on me. I even had a quote from you binded for the longest time because of how funny it was. I also am not the best at talking about things like this but know that you aren't alone even if it feels like it. Come chat in the dinks discord sometime its fun!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Life may feel down and dark right now, but trust me, with time everything doe's get better. Also, just know you don't suffer alone. Everyone suffers from something weather it be external or internal, we all suffer, even if we don't like admitting it.

I grew up in the darkest scenarios you could have placed a child, so believe me even though you may feel that this hell you currently live in is forever, it is not.

If you ever want to talk one on one, you can. I don't know you personally cause I don't play PH enough, but I can relate to darkness very well :)
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Especially with the things going on in the world currently, we're all having a war with our inner demons in some way right about now. I'm in no position to give any objective advice, but just know that things get better as life moves forward, and I hope you punch past this rough patch feeling better than you entered it.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
My DMs are always open as well. I've always liked you and I hate to see you feeling so down. Talk to me anytime you need it, buddy. <3
(05-02-2020, 06:11 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: People within the Dinkleberg TTT community are probably familiar with me but to anyone from prophunt,murder,from any other game mode or just new I have been around in this community for two years. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to keep myself from crying due to a build up of various issues overtime due to issues that are brought up in the image below. The image shows a post I almost submitted to the thread "Let's learn more about each other!" as way to get the frustration out but I realized I shouldn't derail a thread for my own selfish reasons. There are other issues such as school stress, feeling of hopelessness and pet mortality that have contributed to this mental state but I'd rather get this out of my system first before getting into details. Right now I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown and I just need someone to talk to right now.
One thing that keeps me going when times are tough is knowing that it’s always darkest before the dawn. One of the worst things that someone can do is look at their “failures” as such. I’ll be honest back in October-January I was in a very dark place. One thing that helped was one day I sat and thought “why. Why am I thinking of all these small things that I hate about myself. It only puts more stress on me.” And one thing I found out is that not only did it put more stress on me, but also stressed The people around me. And that made them get short with me that only led more to my stress. So Just the realization of it all helped me. Now there are things that you think that are failures. But guess what? They’re all temporary situations. 

If you need anyone to talk to hmu in DM’s or discord.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Hey Sea Bass, you sound familiar, I think I remember you from back in the old days. Like everyone else said, my DM’s are always open, either on Steam or Discord. It’s a tough time, and I’ve also had a rough while adjusting to this new reality that we’re in. However, we’re in this together. Feel free to HMU if you want to rant or just talk things through—we’re one big family here in Dink’s.
[Image: source.gif]