Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a bit of support
Haven't talked to you in forever brother. I'm very sorry to hear about all of that man. I'm in the same boat with the pet mortality right now, someone poisoned my dog today. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. This does not fix everything but I do feel like I am in a better state for now. I am willing to talk with you guys on discord not just about the stuff that has been haunting but other stuff as well.

As for you Dong I am sorry for what happened to your dog. The loss of a pet is no different from the loss of family. I hope whoever poisoned your dog gets caught.
(05-02-2020, 08:41 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: Thanks for all the kind words everyone. This does not fix everything but I do feel like I am in a better state for now. I am willing to talk with you guys on discord not just about the stuff that has been haunting but other stuff as well.

As for you Dong I am sorry for what happened to your dog. The loss of a pet is no different from the loss of family. I hope whoever poisoned your dog gets caught.

Sea bass I came out of retirement just to come say I love yah bud and that when u feel down u can always just look at Avis wins and u will have a good laugh because we both know she doesn’t have any
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]