Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 years thats pretty neat
Well today marks the two year anniversary of when I first joined this community (crazy right) I dont really believe it myself because I havent been consistently here and missed a lot of fun and drama however since I got really drunk and on new years and decide to boot gmod up and get my drunk ass back on server it was probably one of the better decision I have made in the past just because of how much fun Ive had. Now while there have been negatives and things that have hurt me the positives far out way the bad. Being someone who used to be an asshole troll back when I first join you guys saw past that when I came back which made me want to change that image of me because now I actually have a community I want to be apart of. Now along the way I have meet a lot of new people and created stronger bonds with people I didnt really know when I first joined Imma just ping you guys and you can just tell me to fuck off or something since I did because im way to lazy to write about how you all are great xD but I love you guys heres to more time of rdming and Pogshrimps

@Avi 
@"POG MONKEY" 
@"Noire" 
@dong 
@Mother Nuru. 
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) 
@Scoovie 
@Deadpool 
@MilkManFromMars 
@"Cake" 
@Cardio 
@"Derp
@Battons

Thank you guys for putting up with my shit I really mean it you guys have helped me alot :D
four more years
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
The Beast has been quelled.
All around me are familiar faces
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-04-2020, 11:38 PM)Battons Wrote: What the heck you ghost pinged me yesterday for this thread and now im not in it.
i knew i forgot something
Im glad we got to where we are today, it's always a pleasure to have you around and I'm glad to call you a friend. Here's to two years and hopefully more. : shrimppog :
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
fuck you
happy to call you my friend man. glad i met you this time around
Kinda gey ngl

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
what nicol said ):
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶