slaps unban
Ingame Name: slaps

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173617804

Who Banned You: @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" 

Reason For Ban: continued harassment

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: its been about a month since my perma so i think ive spent enough time off the server to be unbanned. all the stuff i said in my first appeal (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...eal?page=2) still stands but i just wanna say again that im sorry for all of this and ill make sure to avoid all contact with saitama on the servers. im truly not a toxic person, i just have my moments. ill be sure to check myself in the future and i promise this wont happen again

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Targeting https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...e-me-alone

Other:
-1 for an outright unban, as other people said in the previous appeal, two bans back to back for harassing the same person doesn't go down well in my books. Something dumb like killing three people in a video game and getting perma'd is one thing, but up and deciding to poke at the same player for literally nothing for what looks to be at least three maps straight, TWICE, deserves a longer time out in my opinion.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Bumping
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I had no issues with you. I've talked with you off game and you seem to actually feel bad for what you've done, and really want to come back and play with the community. If you stick by your words, promises and avoid any contact with Saitama, then I see no reason to keep you perma'd.
+1 from me.
h
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(05-05-2020, 02:57 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: -1 for an outright unban, as other people said in the previous appeal, two bans back to back for harassing the same person doesn't go down well in my books. Something dumb like killing three people in a video game and getting perma'd is one thing, but up and deciding to poke at the same player for literally nothing for what looks to be at least three maps straight, TWICE, deserves a longer time out in my opinion.
i dont agree. I did harass saitama and obviously ive suffered the consequences, but it feels like some of you think i threatened to kill him. I didnt send the kid anything that would disrupt the server enough to deserve a multiple month long ban, i sent him "h". besides this i had absolutely no problems with anyone on the server and i have no history of harassment. ive sat out for a month and some, aplogized to saitama and anyone else involved and promised to avoid any further contact with saitama, so whats the point in keeping me banned for a few more months

also i dont know what you mean by "three maps straight, TWICE" cause thats just not what happened at all
(05-11-2020, 05:03 AM)slaps Wrote: i dont agree. I did harass saitama and obviously ive suffered the consequences, but it feels like some of you think i threatened to kill him. I didnt send the kid anything that would disrupt the server enough to deserve a multiple month long ban, i sent him "h".
You are correct, you didn't threaten to kill me.
Instead you just straight up killed me with no warning.
And the moment you got back from the first ban you received for your actions towards me, you PM'ed me "h" repeatedly despite being told to stop both by myself and multiple staff members.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(05-05-2020, 02:12 PM)slaps Wrote: Reason for Admins to Unban: its been about a month since my perma so i think ive spent enough time off the server to be unbanned
I don't really have a horse in this race but this mentality isn't the best one to take. It almost invalidates everything you said after this. It shows that you're not truly sorry and that you think very little of what you did. I don't think you understand how your actions can affect others.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Your unban request has been denied at this time. You can submit a new request on 6/5/20 or later.
[Image: b_560x95.png]