Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rdm + leaf by the zucc himself
Offender's Name: BakedSucc

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53295677

Potential Witnesses: @J@CK XDDD , @Raider Hanks , @Evan et al.

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM + leaf

Proof: Please see attached.

thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: source.gif]
Yes he was going ham as an inno. Most likely hacking but no evidence.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Correct me if im wrong but this looks like rdm 2x and leave as evan and swift damaged him meaning both were valid kills
just incase I have the full logs from him 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=475

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=475
Meemo, respectfully, you weren't in the server at that time. The reason why I shot him was because he was in a closet with an unid'd body. As for Evan, I'm not sure.
(05-05-2020, 07:38 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote: Meemo, respectfully, you weren't in the server at that time. The reason why I shot him was because he was in a closet with an unid'd body. As for Evan, I'm not sure.

My point is you and evan did damage to him first according to the logs and evan's was probably crossfire but that doesn't change the case that it's self defense on his 2kills as for the other 2 they look like rdm unless someone else shot first
(05-05-2020, 07:43 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 07:38 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote: Meemo, respectfully, you weren't in the server at that time. The reason why I shot him was because he was in a closet with an unid'd body. As for Evan, I'm not sure.

My point is you and evan did damage to him first according to the logs and evan's was probably crossfire but that doesn't change the case that it's self defense on his 2kills as for the other 2 they look like rdm unless someone else shot first

I was the third person to be shot by him because I shot him after he shot two other people in the closet.
Either way, the dude has been banned prior to this. Instead of flat out mass this could be considered attempted mass
done
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020