Jhiad banning Plz unbann
Ingame Name: TheRottenTaco316

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187947743

Who Banned Me : 
Mr_Rippe 

Reason For Ban: I jhiaded in a crowed place (t round) in the cottage map and killed a couple of other T's

Length: permanent bann

Reasons for mods to unbann: A lot of other Ts have jhaded before in the exact same place and i didnt see them getting banned but getting slayed. I would have understood if you slayed me for the amount of ts i killed but permanetly banning me isnt right. If i rdmed and left then yeah bann me but im not that kind of guy and banning me permentaly isnt fair

Been Banned before: No i have not been banned before 
You Damaged 2 T's and killed 1 T=mass RDM. I say +1 for decrease ban (to like a month), but Staff warn people not to jihad there for a reason. People will get slayed if it is under 3 RDM's but you massed.
former admin2
imagine you've been waiting like 8 rounds and 2 maps to be a t, and you finally get your t round

"fuck yeah" you say to yourself happily, "i'm finally a t"

literally seconds later you get blown off the map so hard you enter a totally separate dimension because one of your fellow traitors in their infinite human wisdom decided that actually tracking and hunting people down was too much work so they just decided "heh lol lemme just jihad at spawn that'd be great and it'll show everyone how cool i am for blowing up a million people who are probably trapped by some knobhead on the ladder"

that t also killed 2 other ts besides you which really renders the question of why the fuck even do it in the first place
We have said so many times to not do exactly what you did, and yet, there you go. Then you go and act like a prick in the valid reports against you. This attitude of "HOW DARE YOU PUNISH ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULE" and acting like a dick WILL not be on this server.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
so does this mean i am getting unbanned or at the very very very lease not permetaly banned?

(03-26-2017, 12:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: You Damaged 2 T's and killed 1 T=mass RDM. I say +1 for decrease ban (to like a month), but Staff warn people not to jihad there for a reason. People will get slayed if it is under 3 RDM's but you massed.

so does that mean i would get unbanned or at the very very very lease not be permanetly banned?
-1 If you didn't act in such behavior I would've +1'ed you for ban reduction, this happened to me too.
(03-26-2017, 12:56 AM)DaKody Wrote: We have said so many times to not do exactly what you did, and yet, there you go. Then you go and act like a prick in the valid reports against you. This attitude of "HOW DARE YOU PUNISH ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULE" and acting like a dick WILL not be on this server.

ok give me a chance to redeem myself somehow, i promise i wont jhiad at spawn and will serve slays but at the very least dont permentaly bann me

(03-26-2017, 01:01 AM)Polo Wrote: -1 If you didn't act in such behavior I would've +1'ed you for ban reduction, this happened to me too.

what do you mean by that?
(03-26-2017, 12:59 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote: so does this mean i am getting unbanned or at the very very very lease not permetaly banned?

(03-26-2017, 12:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: You Damaged 2 T's and killed 1 T=mass RDM. I say +1 for decrease ban (to like a month), but Staff warn people not to jihad there for a reason. People will get slayed if it is under 3 RDM's but you massed.

so does that mean i would get unbanned or at the very very very lease not be permanetly banned?

To be completly honest: No.
former admin2
(03-26-2017, 01:04 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:59 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote: so does this mean i am getting unbanned or at the very very very lease not permetaly banned?

To be completly honest: No.
so what would i have to do to get myself unbanned permentatly
(03-26-2017, 01:02 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:56 AM)DaKody Wrote: We have said so many times to not do exactly what you did, and yet, there you go. Then you go and act like a prick in the valid reports against you. This attitude of "HOW DARE YOU PUNISH ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULE" and acting like a dick WILL not be on this server.

ok give me a chance to redeem myself somehow, i promise i wont jhiad at spawn and will serve slays but at the very least dont permentaly bann me

(03-26-2017, 01:01 AM)Polo Wrote: -1 If you didn't act in such behavior I would've +1'ed you for ban reduction, this happened to me too.

what do you mean by that?

Don't be a dick to people in the community.