Jhiad banning Plz unbann
A list of my thoughts on this in no particular order:
- 1 rdm 2 attempted I believe still qualifies as mass; and may of ruined those other 2 t's round. Mass is bannable but for the other two being attempted I don't believe a perma ban is in order
-As the reason this became an "official" rule (rdm'd 4 t buddies, served 4 slays, boom it's an official map specific rule); I would say the temptation is sometimes too great. I understand where you are coming from especially if the case was a few afk's or something of the sort.
-But rules ARE rules after all so some form of punishment must be made.
-You're a little abrasive and it seems you were being a bit of a dick about this.
-But I also know that this server is leagues above the rest and being perma banned from it may just make gmod another useless icon on your desktop
- You came on and haven't left us since. So I can imagine you enjoy being here and playing with the other's.

I will give a light +1 for reduction to a month ban in hopes that you will change your attitude and no further major incidents will arise.
Don't make me look like a fool for this please.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Don't jihad the spawn on trappy cottage... This has been specified soooooooooo many times x.x, so dont do it.

+1 for reduction
Dont look so blue
(03-26-2017, 12:36 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote: and banning me permentaly isnt fair

how isn't it fair? you agreed to the rules when you started playing, you know it's a perma ban for mass rdming. Staff even tells you at the start of every round on trappy cottage not to jihad in spawn.

+1 for reduction to 1 month+

next time listen to everyone when they say don't jihad in spawn pls.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 for reduction to a month tops
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I see what he means. Most people who RDM via jihad only get slays. A month is a bit long. +1 for reduction to 2 1/2 weeks maybe?
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Disagree with his reasoning, he could at least give an apology rather than expecting to have his ban reduced. Try again in a few months.

-1 bby
(03-27-2017, 01:33 PM)tjs65 Wrote: I see what he means. Most people who RDM via jihad only get slays. A month is a bit long. +1 for reduction to 2 1/2 weeks maybe?

What? His ban is a permanent ban. They're choosing to reduce it to a month.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Ban has been reduced to 2 months.