Jhiad banning Plz unbann
(03-26-2017, 01:06 AM)Polo Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:02 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:56 AM)DaKody Wrote: We have said so many times to not do exactly what you did, and yet, there you go. Then you go and act like a prick in the valid reports against you. This attitude of "HOW DARE YOU PUNISH ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULE" and acting like a dick WILL not be on this server.

ok give me a chance to redeem myself somehow, i promise i wont jhiad at spawn and will serve slays but at the very least dont permentaly bann me

(03-26-2017, 01:01 AM)Polo Wrote: -1 If you didn't act in such behavior I would've +1'ed you for ban reduction, this happened to me too.

what do you mean by that?

Don't be a dick to people in the community.

i never meant to be a dick by jhiading
(03-26-2017, 01:05 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:04 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:59 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote: so does this mean i am getting unbanned or at the very very very lease not permetaly banned?

(03-26-2017, 12:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: You Damaged 2 T's and killed 1 T=mass RDM. I say +1 for decrease ban (to like a month), but Staff warn people not to jihad there for a reason. People will get slayed if it is under 3 RDM's but you massed.

so does that mean i would get unbanned or at the very very very lease not be permanetly banned?

To be completly honest: No.
so what would i have to do to get myself unbanned permentatly

Here is how it works:
1. player mass RDM's, and gets banned.
2. Player makes ban request.
3. people reply.
4. upper staff decide. Reflecting of the votes.
former admin2
Follow the rules and goto school.
(03-26-2017, 01:07 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:05 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:04 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:59 AM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote: so does this mean i am getting unbanned or at the very very very lease not permetaly banned?

(03-26-2017, 12:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: You Damaged 2 T's and killed 1 T=mass RDM. I say +1 for decrease ban (to like a month), but Staff warn people not to jihad there for a reason. People will get slayed if it is under 3 RDM's but you massed.

so does that mean i would get unbanned or at the very very very lease not be permanetly banned?

To be completly honest: No.
so what would i have to do to get myself unbanned permentatly

Here is how it works:
1. player mass RDM's, and gets banned.
2. Player makes ban request.
3. people reply.
4. upper staff decide. Reflecting of the votes.
so when will the upper staff reply
just simmer down big lad it takes some time to decide these things, rushing them isn't going to help you out
(03-26-2017, 12:56 AM)DaKody Wrote: We have said so many times to not do exactly what you did, and yet, there you go. Then you go and act like a prick in the valid reports against you. This attitude of "HOW DARE YOU PUNISH ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING RULE" and acting like a dick WILL not be on this server.

pls man i will serve 3 months or more but just plz unbann me permantly i agree that i shouldnt be a dick and i will serve the time given but plz just give me a set period so i can come back to this server
Would have said +1 to a reduction for a month, but the attitude given in the reports and towards staff is leading me towards 2-3 months if any reduction. So, +0 for any reduction at all.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
We tell this to everyone often, and I will make this clear to everyone.... 

DO NOT JIHAD IN THE SPAWN OF TTT_TRAPPYCOTTAGE!

Also I'm fine with a reduce.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think you should just apologize your mistakes or wait it out before appealing again.
But meh, since you didn't listen, I'm assuming you gotta wait out your ban.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(03-26-2017, 01:29 AM)Christiana Wrote: I think you should just apologize your mistakes or wait it out before appealing again.
But meh, since you didn't listen, I'm assuming you gotta wait out your ban.

It was permanent, not a temp ban
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]