Jhiad banning Plz unbann
(03-26-2017, 01:50 AM)reed1103 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:29 AM)Christiana Wrote: I think you should just apologize your mistakes or wait it out before appealing again.
But meh, since you didn't listen, I'm assuming you gotta wait out your ban.

It was permanent, not a temp ban

I know it's permanent. I'm saying to tell him to wait it out because to appeal again. Just wait out few weeks or months and appeal again.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Ahh no. You are an ISIS extremist wanting to suicide bomb an airport. You walk into the middle of the other group of ISIS extremists to do it. Are you retarded? What the fuck did you think was going to happen?
I would have said +1 for a reduced ban, but it looks like you acted like a cock after being punished for not following rules that aren't hard to read. If you want to be unban, cut the shit and change your attitude. We won't unban you for playing as the victim when it is 100% your fault for being banned.

-1 for now. Come back in a few months and retry.

á•™(-á´¥-)á•—

(03-26-2017, 01:17 AM)Christian Wrote: We tell this to everyone often, and I will make this clear to everyone.... 

DO NOT JIHAD IN THE SPAWN OF TTT_TRAPPYCOTTAGE!

Also I'm fine with a reduce.

Ok so what do I need to do in order too get a reduction of the permenant ban?
(03-26-2017, 01:46 PM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:17 AM)Christian Wrote: We tell this to everyone often, and I will make this clear to everyone.... 

It'll be hard for you to get reduction now since you ignored the staff warnings. It's up to the admin decision to decide if they'll reduce it or leave it have you come back another time to appeal.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
This is what you get for mispronouncing my name and using fastfirechris tactics, man.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(03-26-2017, 02:19 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 01:46 PM)[+]TheRottenTaco316 Wrote:

It'll be hard for you to get reduction now since you ignored the staff warnings. It's up to the admin decision to decide if they'll reduce it or leave it have you come back another time to appeal.

ok if the admin doesnt reduce ill just come back to appeal again in like 2-3 months
You will get your answer soon.

As the staff who banned you, I am fine with a reduction to a month.
For unban. Your attitude and the way you came off in this like you were wrong.
+1
For reduce to a month.
[Image: Capture.PNG]
(03-26-2017, 02:41 PM)????????? Wrote: This is what you get for mispronouncing my name and using fastfirechris tactics, man.

HEY! I'm not that bad :(

OK on the serious stuff basically what everyone else said shouldve been nicer and follow the rules it sounds like you did make a mistake so I agree with rippe a month would be good in my opinion but its not my choice so good luck I guess