Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A drive through NYC
Today I decided to embark on a drive through manhattan. With everything shut down and many working from home, I thought it would be a once in a life time experience. I was right. Virtually no traffic anywhere. The only time I actually stopped was at a red light, and wasn't gridlocked anywhere. The "calm" nature of it all was unreal. If you have ever been to NYC, you would know it has this certain smell. That certain smell is gone. It almost smelt fresh. Attached are two photos of time square.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Eerily beautiful
This would be a perfect time to go to NYC :(

I went last year and it was pouring down and the traffic was terrible.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Wow that is amazing! Too bad it isn't always like that :/
damn, no one to honk my horn at.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Sir we are going to have to shoot you for not staying in your home like a good slave.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(05-05-2020, 10:00 PM)Noire Wrote: damn, no one to honk my horn at.

Thats also a weird experience, usually you'd hear horns every few seconds. I barley heard any.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Good lord that is insane. Looks like its straight out of I Am Legend, just with a little less shrubbery
It's crazy. I live not too far from the city, and I walked and took some pictures right before quarantine began. It was so surreal; every place was closing at 5pm and seldom do you see people and cars.
[Image: source.gif]
So that is how the road looks like in Manhattan...

Been there on holiday a few years back, sweet jesus I've redefined the meaning of a "Busy" road from there. My god, without all the traffic it looks desolate and post apocalyptic almost...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.