Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ceebeast
(05-10-2020, 12:23 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: a reminder not to take this off-course as this is still a staff app, not a discussion thread.
now to settle some issues i've heard here:
-yes, when there are staff on, donors shouldn't overstep into staff affairs. if staff arent on/cant get on, donors should be making sure the game is atleast playable.
-just because "no one was complaining" doesn't mean they still get a free pass to continue, micspam/mic issues should be dealt with if it starts to affect the game, theres no need to clog up the voice channel in the middle of the round.

now in my own opinion, its definitely difficult to not come off as a "nazi", if we're judging people by that standard, the people in the server would have a cause to always label me as that.
Sorry Brown, I appreciate any feedback regarding my post and I respect everybody's opinion. If somebody feels that I am not a good fit for staff and gives me a "-1," for any reason, I will use it as constructive criticism. My issue is the lack of truth in post. I'm just trying to defend my character and credibility as SNAK is calling me out for things I did not do and is all over the place with his responses. I will refrain from discussing this here and reach out to SNAK via steam.
I've known ceebeast for a while. He knows the rules and understands how to enforce them. I wasn't around for what other people are talking about in this thread, but from what I've seen of him he would be a good trusted. +1
After speaking with Ceebeast I'll have to omit some things from my previous posts. I cannot recall the names of the people he was being demeaning towards so unless they see the thread and speak up, then I cannot justify that.

I just want to clarify I think ceebeast is extremely smart and would make an excellent staff in the technical side of things (RDM handling, trolls/ghosting etc...) However I find his attitude too have been subpar on this ONE particular night. He doe's not use the mic much so to gauge if this is a regular thing or not is not possible at this time. I should have had some solid concrete evidence of this but I did not expect my personal opinion to turn into an argument. Also like to clarify I said "muted multiable people" I was wrong in that instance, I mean't warned and I may have been a bit overboard with how his interactions were, I did not mean for my post to come off so harsh but it did.

I personally apologize too ceebeast for some of the things I said. and hope him best of luck on his staff app.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
as for my opinion on this staff app and straying from the entirety of the 1st page (i really dont think too much into this shit).
+1
i dont really have a solid grasp on his thought process and what not, but i can see that hes slightly changed from before (speaking about that one thread, dont remember? good.)
hes definitely got some potential to be trusted and looks like he can adapt to fit the staff guidelines and proper staff behavior.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-10-2020, 09:48 AM)Eternal Wrote: I do not believe it was incorrect of him to enforce the policy?... I mean if it was abuse of commands then it could be an issue but I mean using commands to stop the community from going crazy is not wrong by any means. Literally it's the staffs job to enforce the policy at all times.

I'd like to quickly butt in and say a staff member's "job" is NOT just being a robot that enforces the rules; they're meant to act as a community pillar, and the #1 goal is always to make sure the players on the server have a fun and healthy environment to play on.

Now as for ceebeast with my limited interaction.. the application is impressive, he's well spoken and seems have great knowledge and respect for the game, and unless something concrete turns up from what SNAK mentioned 3 hours ago, it's been four months since his abuse report. I've got no problems, +1.
(05-10-2020, 01:22 PM)SNAK Wrote: After speaking with Ceebeast I'll have to omit some things from my previous posts. I cannot recall the names of the people he was being demeaning towards so unless they see the thread and speak up, then I cannot justify that.

I just want to clarify I think ceebeast is extremely smart and would make an excellent staff in the technical side of things (RDM handling, trolls/ghosting etc...) However I find his attitude too have been subpar on this ONE particular night. He doe's not use the mic much so to gauge if this is a regular thing or not is not possible at this time. I should have had some solid concrete evidence of this but I did not expect my personal opinion to turn into an argument. Also like to clarify I said "muted multiable people" I was wrong in that instance, I mean't warned and I may have been a bit overboard with how his interactions were, I did not mean for my post to come off so harsh but it did.

I personally apologize too ceebeast for some of the things I said. and hope him best of luck on his staff app.

I respect @snak opinion of my capability or lack thereof as a potential staff member.

We had a progressive discussion on Steam, clarifying what occurred and what SNAK meant in his post. I felt as though certain actions/events in his original post were not accurately described which is the only reason that I attempted to defend myself. -1 me all you want, I won't start some forum war, I just wanted to clarify inaccurate details and establish facts. SNAK believes that my attitude was subpar which I cannot argue as he is entitled to his opinion and all feedback is good feedback. We are now on the same page and his feedback will not affect our friendship. I appreciate the clarifying reply, however I'd like to acknowledge that I did not ask SNAK to make this post and that he did so on his own merit.
I’ll still +1 after reading that whole debate, but if you two still want to clear up that situation I would just continue in DMs so it doesn’t clutter up this app of course.
You’ve been around for a good bit of time and I’ve never seen you cause any problems.
You’re friendly, know the rules well, and your activity as of recent is just fine.
Good luck
I still hesitate to give this a rep due to the fact of in the past there was a lot of argument with the staff team. I don't think its good to be always surrounded by yes men but I would like you to study situations a little bit more and try to be a bit more understanding of situations. It's hard to do that as donor but I still just don't feel you are ready yet.
Bump.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I am conflicted with this app. I've always remembered you being as toxic as I am, very easy to agitate, etc. I havent seen you recently enough to judge your current state of mind but it is important that I make the distinction clear that you were not the most positive person to be around on the server when I was on the staff team.

Do not take this the wrong way, as I said, i have not been on recently to say if you have changed or not.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions