Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollow moon for tmod
+0

I don't see you on PH most of the time. I don't really know you at all but I think you know you're doing your job well.

The reason I vote +0 is that I typically think you do your work well and moderately okay.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
This is a case where I have not interacted with you very much and I have not seen you except for a few times. I also have not seen you on the forums or discord interacting with the community all that much. I know all that is a bit much to start changing but from past experience you have handled people in game well so if you just interact with the people more my rating will change. I'm going to -1.
I'm going to be neutral here as I have not been on too much with you but in the few times I have you have seemed to be calm and responsible. I do think some more consistent time would be helpful since you've been gone awhile but I have not seen anything negative myself. I also agree with interacting with the community a bit more.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hey Moon,
I have seen you play and when you do you are quick to act and you dont let anything get to you. That being said I haven't seen you on as often as of late, I dont know if this is because we play at different times or if i am just missing you. I can't comment further because I havent seen more from you, I will have to go neutral here because of this. i hope to see you around more on PH.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

bumping
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I believe you do a pretty good job on server. I have heard little to no complaints about you since your return. Your return, is also pretty recent and you only started playing more in the past month if not a little more than that. If you notice with some of these comments, there are people who do not really know you that well. They wonder and are concerned if you can handle the additional responsibility. I do not know really either because since your return I may have been on with you possibly twice. I do not know how you handle situations when things on the server get rough nor do I know how you handle things when you are stressed.

I would say give it another month, and try to get people to know you more. Make people fully understand that you are back and here to help. The earliest you may reapply is June 16, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army