Unban Request
Ingame Name: playboiiJack

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:115042253

Who Banned You: Pre ULX Legacy Ban 

Reason For Ban: Pre ULX Legacy Ban 

Length of Ban: Forever 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have been banned since 22/05/2016, I donated to the server when I played and have learned my lesson. The reason for ban isn't even an actual reason it legit said "Pre ULX Legacy Ban" but I believe it was for RDM'ing. I have been banned for 3 years and have learned my lesson and understand what I did was unnessary and not funny. RDM was not a joke and I was just a 14yr old trying to make a joke and now I want to seriously play the game. I was a good sport and was always friendly and I want to get back to being that friendly face on the server that makes you want to come back and play. Thank you for reading and I hope you all can forgive me for my mistakes I made and I promise my lesson has been learned. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't believe so 

Other:
If your ban reason is Pre ULX Legacy Ban, I'm pretty sure its because of the server's switch over to Gban, which does make this an old ass ban. Its kind of hard to make a decision without a ban reason (which isnt your fault, you shouldn't be expected to remember what you did on a random server 4 years ago), but due to how long its been, Ill 1.
Yeah I'll go ahead and unban you soon. That's a long-ass time to be banned. No real need for for community feedback because the ban is so old the reason isn't even there.
[Image: b_560x95.png]