Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Time Has Come
This has been coming for a while now especially with the lack of feedback. The community is going to feel this one, the average age-in-community of the staff team just dropped. A shame, but I guess that means more time for seej and minecwaft. Noot Noot gamer.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
ily avi
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
The Donor+ Club is growing  :(

Another great Admin that has done heaps for the community Heart

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Aw Avi, its sad to see you go off completely after all you've taught me and showed me. Great player, Great staff member, and Great person. You helped all around in the community and you gave it some of your all in many areas. Thanks for being part of the people who have been holding the community together. We will fight hard for you in your place. <3

See you around as a Purple gang now.
<3 best of luck to you avi
Oh my god, I have never been this upset over a resignation before. I teared up over this one.

We don't know each other, but you've been around this community ever since I've been here, and especially recently, you've been someone I look up to a lot. You've always been so nice and positive no matter what the situation was, and being able to maintain a positive influence no matter the situation is something I truly admire. Thank you for sticking around for all this time and doing so much for this entire community, in spite of all of the garbage upper staff have to shovel through to do it.

Fare thee well, friend. May retirement bring you peace, and you will DEFINITELY not be forgotten. Thank you!
[Image: 705690462752866325.gif]
I understand where you are coming from, this server poo poo. wish you the best boomer
Thank you for the actions you did with PH and TTT.

You were an amazing staff when I first saw you in PH but now the days and these times and moments that were created in PH will start to change a lot.

Good luck with the rest of your day and be safe from the corona!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
We haven't ran into each other as much on the server. But, far from I know you're an amazing person, and it's sad to see you go. I hope life goes well for you, take care! :)
Love you Avi, hope to talk to you in discord soon <3