Potential Witnesses: 
Myself
Aubpeacha
Dr. Krav

Reason to Ban:  
Suspected to be either Ghosting or Hacking

Proof: 
Other:  
Seen cam its me kept going prop to prop without any hesitation or looking around and the same goes with PugZilla421 with both side ending each round with high amount of kills and in some rounds, one of them kills themselves via gravity and the other intermediately goes on a hunting spree.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I just wanna say something before I give my result. 

in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hs9zoaN...x=126&t=0s

around 2:15 the way pug locked on the prop and killed him looks like some form of aimlock/head twisting type move along with the knowing where props are can be considered hacking according to the evidence presented here. Cam also seems to know where props were without being assisted. When this was happening I tried looking for a connection between these two and couldn't find one. On that Note if they were ghosting as deleted friends or this pug guy was somehow Ridge N (cam's ghosting partner before he left) then the ghosting path could be present. 

For now I'm going to rule this a Hacking of opposite players. The way they were going straight to players and playing dumb that they weren't seeing them initially can be seen in those videos. 

Also ryuji, one of the videos is on there twice. 

(VAC bans don't mean anything, but cam had one (6 months ago) so I wouldn't be surprised if he was up to no good again based on this)