Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App Creation Magic: Discord Mod app
Discord Name: JackxDDD

Discord ID: JackxDDD#8457

When First Joined(Estimate): Summer 2018

What can you do to help the discord community: I can help because I always am on and checking discord so if I notice things get out of hand I can be quick to help deal with the issue. I have been around other discord mods and I have picked up some ideas on how to handle some situations. I have some staff experience granted not alot but this is a good chance to get more experience for the future and I just wanna be more helpful.

Why you want to help the discord community: I want to help because I enjoy this community and just want to make sure its enjoyable for all. This is just another way for me to be able to help out in the community and be a better person. 

Other: Obviously this is new to me but I feel like I can do it but if you dont think so please let me know what I need to work on feedback is appreciated! 
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Staff Application Comment Magic: Supportive Comment

+1 from me. After training him on TTT I've learned that he is truly competent, has a level head, and is active within the Discord. It's always nice to have extra Discord mods in a time like this, and he's eager to help so that's a good sign
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 why not? he's fairly active discord wise & a chill dude with a good head on his shoulders
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 and you seem pretty level headed plus we’re always looking for discord staff plus I’ve seen you on ttt and you seem pretty chill and calm with whatever happens. Plus the questions dong asked you gave me your plus 1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
bump
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
No

Na jokes for reals though he is mature and is always active on dicklord 

I mean discord.
Blush

Maturity is key and I believe he can be a great mod on Disc

1+