Fwd: Fwd: Funny picture of cat, look!! (Unban Request)
Ingame Name: Crab Nickelson™®

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45060787

Who Banned You: Kale

Reason For Ban: lol

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: it was a misclick

but actually it was a joke ban that I never asked to be unbanned from cause it was a break from TTT.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): what
-1 wtf

All jokes aside, uhh I wasn't there so +0 but it really looks kind of serious. @Kale
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
https://gyazo.com/296bd3419dced7f71d8d05764ae113c2
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1581299233

leniency is nice. ddos threats are not.
didn't realize it was a joke oop
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1

Banning a regular player for something that's obviously a joke smh. inb4 "school shooting joke and getting arrested" when those don't even remotely compare
+1 its been like 3 months and who would believe that he was actually gonna ddos... this retar plays on his school Chromebook...
not sure if its actually a joke until @Kale 's bitchass says something
if it was a joke ban:
haha get rekt
if it wasnt:
i just checked and i have yet to actually see anyone that was unbanned for ddos threats, jokes or not.
so uh +0
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-14-2020, 04:54 PM)Crab Nickelson™® Wrote: but actually it was a joke ban that I never asked to be unbanned from cause it was a break from TTT.

"ddos threat" is an oddly specific reason for a "joke" ban..
im pretty sure i was here for this and it was not a joke ban
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
i have voiced my opinion on this to people, i'm fine with crab coming back, i was just told to take ddos threats seriously, so i bean and maybe mess up, now stahp ping
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(05-14-2020, 10:08 PM)Kale Wrote: i have voiced my opinion on this to people, i'm fine with crab coming back, i was just told to take ddos threats seriously, so i bean and maybe mess up, now stahp ping

Well that's nice to know, but either way, this appeal is awful. No, -1