Unban plz
Ingame Name: Ricebowls (Ritsuneru)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95241298

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: Toxicity,Harassment,Racism (Group ban)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Hi, this is ritsuneru. It was a year ago and I have reflected on my actions. I had said some borderline racist comments to my boy Lycan and I now know that was a big nono. I had been easily flamebaited by another member on the discord server and we had a falling out. I am sorry for getting upset and snapping on said person. I won't make up an excuse, I did what I did and I know I was wrong for it. I'll just add my ban was a group ban and I had no affiliation with those people, in case anyone forgot or heard about it. I was told I could make an unban but I just never got around to it because I was moving. Recently during this quarantine mess though, I've had nothing to do and picked up gmod again. All of my misdemeanors were on the discord so I don't mind just being unbanned on the servers. Sorry.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Old forums, 5 years ago

OTHER: Ban tea
Bumping-Had to approve post

I shouldn't need to remind people but do not shitpost or have off topic discussions on serious threads thank you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
We tried this already. I don't think this'll be a good idea.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
These are your previous official bans for both PH and TTT

PH 
Community Ban
Re-Ban

TTT
Toxicity, racism, drama. Appeal and refer to forum post.
bullying and toxicity

Personally, I don't have a problem with you. 
I have previously played with you on TTT maybe 2 or 3 times, and close to the same amount with PH.
On server I didn't see any issues with you previously, again that being because I had little interaction with you.  

Forums and Discord you were COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. 

Getting a reduction for TTT server sounds some what reasonable. 

I'd say wait at least 3 more months before appealing to be on discord or forums.

The Real Question here is, have you changed? 
The previous bans look more like a pattern than progression in the right direction.
Since this is an appeal for TTT, I'll go ahead and add my two cents in.

I like to think that we were decent friends up until late July early August, right before the you know.. Anyways, I called you a shitposter because that was what you were doing on serious threads and that made you blow up tremendously. From then on you and someone else made it a point to harass me anytime I would type in Discord. That was also your second community ban, so have you really learned this time?

Honestly, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you playing on TTT. I know I said that I forgave you, but I still don't want to have to worry about you snapping again because whenever you appealed the community ban last year you acted fine at the start and then snapped out of the blue.

I don't think its a good idea, I'm sorry.
Im completey against any form of unban on discord or forums as those were the places tou caused the highest amounts of trouble. You were kicked and banned from discord more than a handful of times not only by myself but by others as well. You were given chance after chance after chance. You have received two community bans and in the way you worded this one it comes off like youve changed none. I regret being so happy to give you another chance from your first community ban and you do not deserve another. There are so many people you made uncomfortable or targeted or twisted their words when you were being addressed or corrected.
So tell me now whats different. Why should we unban you besides the fact that youre bored?
Give us a good proper reason.

As for servers i prefer she stay banned on ph as we had issues out of her as fish could probably recall. I will not speak for other servers.
As for your comment on your community ban being a group ban its obvious you still Dont understand why you were banned in general. That group that was banned were not people that necessarily worked together but were a group of people that were labeled as problematic. Not working together.
You only half admit to your wrong doings here. I dont think thats right imo. The point of the community bans was for those banned to realize just how bad they were acting and behaving and making it feel like people couldnt be here basically.
So another question geared to that part. Whats different on this as well. Why should we trust you yet again to come back after not one but two community bans and multiple chances to improve??

I’m aware that this is for ttt but this is my insight overall and i feel it’s important to know before deciding on any unban for a server. Thats the first step to her trying to get fully unbanned imo.
(05-15-2020, 02:22 PM)The Triangle Wrote: These are your previous official bans for both PH and TTT

PH 
Community Ban
Re-Ban

TTT
Toxicity, racism, drama. Appeal and refer to forum post.
bullying and toxicity

Personally, I don't have a problem with you. 
I have previously played with you on TTT maybe 2 or 3 times, and close to the same amount with PH.
On server I didn't see any issues with you previously, again that being because I had little interaction with you.  

Forums and Discord you were COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. 

Getting a reduction for TTT server sounds some what reasonable. 

I'd say wait at least 3 more months before appealing to be on discord or forums.

The Real Question here is, have you changed? 
The previous bans look more like a pattern than progression in the right direction.
Maybe just me but the links are not working. I wasn't banned on the forums, just moderated. My ban 5 years ago imo was way more servere than now. I am definitely not that person anymore. My ban this time around was because I wasn't filtering my talks with Lycan and my fight with proper. My punishments were always more severe than anyone else after being unbanned and I felt a bit outcasted by the former admins and got upset. Not saying that was okay, I was in the wrong. I just wanna be unbanned from the servers so I can play while I can. I'm kind of remembering everything that happened as this goes on so sorry if I missed anything.

(05-15-2020, 02:33 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Im completey against any form of unban on discord or forums as those were the places tou caused the highest amounts of trouble. You were kicked and banned from discord more than a handful of times not only by myself but by others as well. You were given chance after chance after chance. You have received two community bans and in the way you worded this one it comes off like youve changed none. I regret being so happy to give you another chance from your first community ban and you do not deserve another. There are so many people you made uncomfortable or targeted or twisted their words when you were being addressed or corrected.
So tell me now whats different. Why should we unban you besides the fact that youre bored?
Give us a good proper reason.

As for servers i prefer she stay banned on ph as we had issues out of her as fish could probably recall. I will not speak for other servers.
As for your comment on your community ban being a group ban its obvious  you still Dont understand why you were banned in general. That group that was banned were not people that necessarily worked together but were a group of people that were labeled as problematic. Not working together.
You only half admit to your wrong doings here. I dont think thats right imo. The point of the community bans was for those banned to realize just how bad they were acting and behaving and making it feel like people couldnt be here basically.
So another question geared to that part. Whats different on this as well. Why should we trust you yet again to come back after not one but two community bans and multiple chances to improve??
Hi, I referred to it as a group ban because I was banned in a group post, I was just making it clear to any newcomers that I was not part of that in case they didn't know or to people who came back after that. :) You can see by my threads that I really didn't cause any issues on the forums besides making a ban request for proper when we had our fight. In the discord, I said some "Edgy" stuff and made some rude comments to some discord occupants. I get that I had been banned before but that was 5 years ago. I am definitely not that person as I was a 16-17 year old going through some personal stuff. I really am not looking for a discord unban. Nor PH if you really don't want me there. I want to be unbanned because I had help built the PH community and I want to play with my friends who still hang around here (and rdm lycan... joking) there really isn't much else to it. I don't want a discord unban. 

As for the issues on PH I don't remember. I followed the rules and joked with the players. I had even helped Prince Nicky pick the next PH Admin since he was busy with school. I don't know what kind of picture people have painted with me, I'm just honestly wanting to hangout with some of the people still here. We've had good times and plenty of laughs. Yeah I've had my hiccups, everyone does. So sorry if I have offended you in any way. My memory has been really wonky.

(05-15-2020, 02:28 PM)dong Wrote: Since this is an appeal for TTT, I'll go ahead and add my two cents in.

I like to think that we were decent friends up until late July early August, right before the you know.. Anyways, I called you a shitposter because that was what you were doing on serious threads and that made you blow up tremendously. From then on you and someone else made it a point to harass me anytime I would type in Discord. That was also your second community ban, so have you really learned this time?

Honestly, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you playing on TTT. I know I said that I forgave you, but I still don't want to have to worry about you snapping again because whenever you appealed the community ban last year you acted fine at the start and then snapped out of the blue.

I don't think its a good idea, I'm sorry.
 I just remember you said something in another discord and that was sent to me by a player. I got upset and brought it up to you then you told other people I confronted you on it. I didn't blow up... I really hope you didn't see it as that way. We had apologized to eachother after the fact. Sorry if I had not followed up on it. I am bad with responding to people, so forgive me if you see this as attacking. I swear I am better face to face haha.
All im going to say is -1.
I think an unban is a horrible idea. At some point in life youre going to have to stop pretending the things you do arent that bad. You harassed a few people enough to the point they hated coming here. As much as you want to say you picked the next admin nicky had been working with me long before you came back for admin. I was training before you were back. Stop holding things over peoples heads and acting innocent.

Im aware this seems probably not so nice but try to sit in my shows for a bit those of you that were around when this all occurred.

Thats all i have to say.
No for any unban or reduction. Definitely do not want to see you back. You were a total bitch to more to not only me but quite a number of other members. You previous ban may be "more severe" than this one but you clearly didn't change or learn your lesson. You can claim that you don't remember or that your memory is foggy but plenty of us remember. Your ban this time around wasn't just the way you spoke to Lycan or the fight with Proper, there was more it entailed. So at this time and probably for a while longer, -1 for any kind of thought of an unban/reduction to anything.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
literally just

no