Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrongfully banned
Steam Name: milliesnoops

Steam I.D:  STEAM_0:0:235772448

Who banned you: andre

Reason for ban:

[PLEASE READ PLAY BY PLAY GIVEN ON PAGE 3]

He didnt like my friend sonder who was trolling random players, sonder is my friend but I shouldnt take fault in what he does. I have a screen recording of it just before the ban. Sonder apparently walks up to someone and kills them and they called it ghosting. As you can see in the video they were looking for things to ban us for to make us leave even though we were having fun with everyone else on the server. We had previously been on the server two hours prior to the ban and there were no issues with anyone. Several people called andre out for admin abusing throughout this whole thing. People were getting upset with him for constantly mutting us if we made any jokes, this is what caused sonder to troll him in the first place but im not saying it was right, I just had no part in that. :(

(Optional) Extra details/information:

https://youtu.be/NgyhCPTGib8

ive attached a link from andres screen recording that shows them looking for things to try to get us for and andre watching us trying to find anything remotely suspicious enough to ban us for. he asks twice "was that enough for a ban" he very clearly just didnt like us he especially didnt like sonder. i also called him "andre the giant nerd" earlier as a joke to lighten things up but i think he took it to heart so i apologize if that aided in wrongful banning. 
This is going to be blunt. No. -1 on an unban or a reduction. 

You and your friend were massive trolls and given many opportunities to stop, more than I would've given you. If I had my rank at the time I'd have banned you rounds before he did. The jokes that you made were out of place in the server and you were told to stop, guess what you didn't. Also to say everyone else on the server was having fun in a flat out lie. Every person who normally plays on our server didn't want to hear anything you guys said. The only people calling Andre out for abuse were other trolls. You still don't understand the reason for your ban so I'm not even going to ask questions I'd normally ask or see from other unban requests. There was no wrongfully banning here, if anything you guys got lucky you stayed that long.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(05-15-2020, 05:01 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: This is going to be blunt. No. -1 on an unban or a reduction. 

You and your friend were massive trolls and given many opportunities to stop, more than I would've given you. If I had my rank at the time I'd have banned you rounds before he did. The jokes that you made were out of place in the server and you were told to stop, guess what you didn't. Also to say everyone else on the server was having fun in a flat out lie. Every person who normally plays on our server didn't want to hear anything you guys said. The only people calling Andre out for abuse were other trolls. You still don't understand the reason for your ban so I'm not even going to ask questions I'd normally ask or see from other unban requests. There was no wrongfully banning here, if anything you guys got lucky you stayed that long.
 The only person, again, that were making those jokes was sonder, like i said i shouldnt be punished for something i didnt do, there was no ghosting at all. there was trolling from sonder. i was just there with him. and yes everyone was having fun and not bothered by this, i have records from it, and of people telling andre to stop admin abusing and muting me because of something SONDER said. Id like an outside perspective of this, thats why im writing on this forum.
So here I provide the videos from the night. Not only were y’all trolling I get it Millie, Sonder was doing most of the trolling but at the same time when he said something trollish you would react to him therefore causing him to do more. It doesn’t matter if you were not trolling the fact is that you encouraged it and egged him on. I will let you decide off of my video https://youtu.be/5w2_BA84st8
https://youtu.be/i8eIfQ6z1pE

Also you didn’t get both the videos which held most the problems we encountered with y’all.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I highly recommend when presenting an unban that you come forward with ALL your "evidence".  Waiting until it's brought up is just silly to me. 

5 mins of video to support your claim from a 21 min video seems rather odd.

EDIT:

I agree that Sonder was the main force of the trolling/disrespect towards players and staff,  however you too joined in. Given, not as severe from what I have seen. 

The MAIN issue I saw was you and sonder arguing with 3 different staff members. Augment (trusted), Pixie Soldier (Test Mod) and Andre (Moderator) about being caught/swapped for ghosting (Here) along with arguing about who is being gagged/muted. 

I'm in favor of reducing your ban to a 3 week ban. 2 weeks for ghosting and add 1 week for instigating trolls/arguing with staff. 

Sonder is big gone though. He was indeed the brunt force behind the trolling. I suggest being more mindful of not only who your friends are but how you behave on a server.
I also had issues with you and Sonder. You were ghosting, I even have video of you both admitting that you were ghosting, but first you tried to tell us that you weren't friends and that we were being unfair. That's when all the trolling started, yes Sonder was the one doing most of it but you didn't exactly stay out of it or encourage him to stop. In fact you hyped the whole thing up more.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-15-2020, 05:13 PM)Andre Wrote: So here I provide the videos from the night. Not only were y’all trolling I get it Millie, Sonder was doing most of the trolling but at the same time when he said something trollish you would react to him therefore causing him to do more. It doesn’t matter if you were not trolling the fact is that you encouraged it and egged him on. I will let you decide off of my video https://youtu.be/5w2_BA84st8

Also you didn’t get both the videos which held most the problems we encountered with y’all.

I wouldnt really call anything i did egging on, other people would laugh at his jokes and they were honestly not that bad, i shouldnt be perma banned becaused i laughed along, the others werent perma banned for laughing along either. He only started poking more fun at you when you got mad, I didnt really participate in that, i even said not to take it seriously and that sonder is just a dick to people
(05-15-2020, 05:21 PM)Millie Snoops Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 05:13 PM)Andre Wrote: So here I provide the videos from the night. Not only were y’all trolling I get it Millie, Sonder was doing most of the trolling but at the same time when he said something trollish you would react to him therefore causing him to do more. It doesn’t matter if you were not trolling the fact is that you encouraged it and egged him on. I will let you decide off of my video https://youtu.be/5w2_BA84st8

I wouldnt really call anything i did egging on, other people would laugh at his jokes and they were honestly not that bad, i shouldnt be perma banned becaused i laughed along, the others werent perma banned for laughing along either. He only started poking more fun at you when you got mad, I didnt really participate in that, i even said not to take it seriously and that sonder is just a dick to people
I didn’t get mad the only thing I was mad about was that I kept telling him to stop and yet he continued and you being his friend made him continue.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(05-15-2020, 05:21 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I also had issues with you and Sonder. You were ghosting, I even have video of you both admitting that you were ghosting, but first you tried to tell us that you weren't friends and that we were being unfair. That's when all the trolling started, yes Sonder was the one doing most of it but you didn't exactly stay out of it or encourage him to stop. In fact you hyped the whole thing up more.
Hes my friend and hes a dick to everyone, thats not my fault, also 2 hours prior to this was when we were joking about not knowing each other, we werent ghosting anyone but ourselves, we were giving hints to each other about where we were and constantly killing each other, after the ghost claim we stopped and joked around with everyone until andre joined and didnt like the nature of sonders jokes, which obviously made him want to joke even more with him

(05-15-2020, 05:23 PM)Andre Wrote:

I didn’t get mad the only thing I was mad about was that I kept telling him to stop and yet he continued and you being his friend made him continue.

i never told him to keep going i even told him to lighten up a few times. i feel at the most i shouldve been put on a watch list not perma banned for laughing at a few of his jokes

(05-15-2020, 05:16 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I highly recommend when presenting an unban that you come forward with ALL your "evidence".  Waiting until it's brought up is just silly to me. 

5 mins of video to support your claim from a 21 min video seems rather odd.

-more to follow after watching Andre's videos-
I also have my own videos to back up my statements but the point of the video was to show that they were looking for something good enough to ban sonder for and i was banned along too bc i was his friend, i had nothing to do with his shenanigans

(05-15-2020, 05:23 PM)Andre Wrote:

in all honesty i really think you should forgive me and allow me to return to the server and just put me on a watch list for a while if you think im that bad, i just enjoyed that server a lot and had been on it for a while, i shouldnt have introduced sonder to it and i probably shouldve been more encouraging of him to stop but hes literally just one big troll and thats how he is, its not my actions though 
instead of just saying you have videos post them. common sense, it would help you more instead of just saying it. please and thank you