Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrongfully banned
(05-15-2020, 05:38 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: instead of just saying you have videos post them. common sense, it would help you more instead of just saying it. please and thank you
thats a rude approach of telling me to do that, I told triangle why i posted the video that i did and none others, its all it concerns
(05-15-2020, 05:41 PM)Millie Snoops Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 05:38 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: instead of just saying you have videos post them. common sense, it would help you more instead of just saying it. please and thank you
thats a rude approach of telling me to do that, I told triangle why i posted the video that i did and none others, its all it concerns
im not trying to be rude its hard to tell over text
but you not posting all your evidence is preventing help on your side
you cant just keep saying you have more evidence to support you and then not post it because all that shows rn is evidence against you, im looking at it from an admin perspective. i looked at yours and his videos and if i were you id start posting the rest bc its not looking 10/10 great
So in watching the videos there is alot of edgy jokes, instigating, and targeting andre. you guys were warned initially and you and sonder kept riding this train of injustice along with other players that believed it was admin abuse. We all have our version of fun in this game, and alot of that fun involves going around some rules that most people don't know is a thing. This is something you weren't getting and kept supporting your friend's trolling in which made you one of the trolls during this session. Andre wasn't abusing any commands, we are used to people doing stuff like this and indirectly makes us robots when we deal with it. There's a fine line between how edgy you can take it in server. 

As my vote I'mma give a +1 on a ban reduction for just Millie since its been a couple months and just you, not sonder since this is your unban request. 

Fun is debatable, Server has it's rules and just cause someone donated to the server doesn't mean they know the rules. Many staff know the rules and if they say, "hey don't do this," fact check yourself before you end up eating your own words.

UPDATE:

To the new comments above my post, Post your videos you got if you have evidence that something wrong was being done to you. Andre has 2 good videos of all this going down, and you just cut to the last 5 minutes of one for out of context. Don't take Nuru's approach as rude, take it as it's the logical thing to do instead of boasting you have videos of your own. If the initial video is the only one to be concerned about, then something is wrong with the way you're handling things and viewing this unban request. Is this a abuse thread towards andre, or do you want to be unbanned?
(05-15-2020, 05:45 PM)Abdel Wrote: So in watching the videos there is alot of edgy jokes, instigating, and targeting andre. you guys were warned initially and you and sonder kept riding this train of injustice along with other players that believed it was admin abuse. We all have our version of fun in this game, and alot of that fun involves going around some rules that most people don't know is a thing. This is something you weren't getting and kept supporting your friend's trolling in which made you one of the trolls during this session. Andre wasn't abusing any commands, we are used to people doing stuff like this and indirectly makes us robots when we deal with it. There's a fine line between how edgy you can take it in server. 

As my vote I'mma give a +1 on a ban reduction for just Millie since its been a couple months and just you, not sonder since this is your unban request. 

Fun is debatable, Server has it's rules and just cause someone donated to the server doesn't mean they know the rules. Many staff know the rules and if they say, "hey don't do this," fact check yourself before you end up eating your own words.

I appreciate the support but the only trolling i think i did was calling andre "andre the giant nerd" other people would laugh along too to sonder and it wasnt just me, i know i shouldnt have laughed along i just dont think im deserving of a perma ban is all, sonder, yes of course though
It wasn't two hours it was the map before the one in Andre's video. You both pretty much disrupted the game for an entire map, we were also trying to deal with a donor who was abusing their powers and we could barely get a word in to deal with it, in fact you argued with staff several times when they were trying to deal with things over two different maps. You were both asked several times by Andre, by me and by Augment to just quit messing, play the game but it all continued. 

Unless you're willing to admit that you were in the wrong I can't recommend a reduction or unban. Blaming your behaviour on someone else and saying, oh he was worse does not excuse how you behave. 
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-15-2020, 05:44 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
you cant just keep saying you have more evidence to support you and then not post it because all that shows rn is evidence against you, im looking at it from an admin perspective. i looked at yours and his videos and if i were you id start posting the rest bc its not looking 10/10 great

im just asking to be put on a watch list as punishment instead of being permabanned for laughing along 
(05-15-2020, 05:49 PM)Millie Snoops Wrote:

im just asking to be put on a watch list as punishment instead of being permabanned for laughing along 

You are on our watch list, twice if not three times so there's only so much warning that can be done before action is taken.
(05-15-2020, 05:49 PM)Millie Snoops Wrote:

I understand you asking to be put on a watch list but that really can't be done unless you have more substantial proof to be added as you claim you have. the video you have is not enough support of that as andres video shows you doing more than you say. you helped encourage and entice trolling and therefore it makes you guilty of trolling as well. Again please post your videos or this isnt gunna go well for u
(05-15-2020, 05:48 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: It wasn't two hours it was the map before the one in Andre's video. You both pretty much disrupted the game for an entire map, we were also trying to deal with a donor who was abusing their powers and we could barely get a word in to deal with it, in fact you argued with staff several times when they were trying to deal with things over two different maps. You were both asked several times by Andre, by me and by Augment to just quit messing, play the game but it all continued. 

Unless you're willing to admit that you were in the wrong I can't recommend a reduction or unban. Blaming your behaviour on someone else and saying, oh he was worse does not excuse how you behave. 

if you read my other responses ive already stated im in the wrong for laughing along, the main issue was sonder and i feel i was punished at the same scale he was when nothing i did was nearly as severe. also that was Mr.Balteen that was standing up for me being muted bc of sonders behavior and admin abusing and unmuting me, it escalated from there but im saying thats when it started. and i didnt argue with any staff members over it i even told sonder to chill out a few times
You spoke over me several times when I was trying to calm things between you guys and Andre. Believe me I don't want people to get banned unless I feel its justified. I'm pretty chill and lenient when I am on but it had went on for too long with too many warnings. I had left the server by the time you were both banned but I was not surprised by it.