Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice
I’m pretty much at my wits end here. I think I’ve been fairly patient but if I wait much longer then I’m letting the problem happen. There is a wrong that needs to be righted and right now ... mhm. 

I am resigning my Prophunt rank.

I am suspending my web activities and fixes pending further notice.

I am suspending my other work pending further notice.

I will wait and see how this issue is handled. This is beyond any issue I can think of that has been handled since I joined 3 years ago and right now it’s allowed to exist. I’m not here to force anyone’s hand, but I am protesting this issue and won’t pretend it doesn’t exist, or that I’m okay waiting while it remains unaddressed. It’s being weighing on my mind so there you have it. So, while I wait out the rest of my patience we’ll see what happens. I am hoping to see the issue resolved soon, while understanding that it may be delicate proceeding. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable. I will still talk with the ones I already do but I do not wish to receive a flood of messages over this.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
How many must go :/

Love you brother
I dont know what this is about, but I feel like Ill find out eventually. Welcome back to the donor - club of prop hunt. I hope whatever this issue is (and all of the other issues it could be) are fixed, but I won't put all my chips in.
Welp. Idk what to say honestly. I’m not shocked. I know as well as you do enough of us have brought the issue forth. It would be one thing if it was something small. But its not. And it needs to stop being brushed aside. At some point and soon something needs done.
NUUU MATT! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!

Anyways Goodbye and Thank you for being a great staff member on discord. Your super helpful and your really amazing staff on PH.

Wish you good luck with the rest of your day and see you soon.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Game time 

Love ya bro (no homo)
Makes you wonder after how many times it’s been pointed out & how many upper staffs have either resigned/protested frustrated with the issue(s) it will take for big brother to sufficiently address it

Disclaimer: I do not know the specific issue(s) being hinted at here, but I have an idea & my own list
[Image: da4cfc92ece4bcdb67469e8bfc1b686a.png]
Your one of the good people Matt, so were the others who have resigned and that makes it so much more annoying to see that nothing is getting done. What does it take!? How many great people are we willing to let go before we fix shit! Closing your eyes and pretending the monster isn't there will not make the issue go away. I should say I don't know the issue but I too have a good idea of what it is. I hope for the sake of this community it gets fixed, cause it can be.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Wait what the fuck is happening?! First Avi, now the Matt, is the ship finally fucking sinking or what? Because this one hasn't been seaworthy ever since the big resignation wave, and before it its floatability was questionable...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
my fucking eyes hurt holy shit my monitor is bright

Uhh, didn't really get to know you well even though you were a TTT Admin. It was nice to you know Matt while you were present. We all wish you didn't have to go.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶