Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
(05-17-2020, 11:37 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: I am just hoping something fucked up and illegal didn't happened bcz everyone is making this situation seem super serious.
Yed it is something that I actually knew about for once that had been ignored because hurr durr foxka shitpost but it's a pretty serious issue, and since I got confirmation on what it was about I highly reccomend yall shut yer traps and either dont worry about it if it doesnt affect you, or wait until dink maybe decides to say something for once
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-18-2020, 07:24 AM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 11:37 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: I am just hoping something fucked up and illegal didn't happened bcz everyone is making this situation seem super serious.
Yed it is something that I actually knew about for once that had been ignored because hurr durr foxka shitpost but it's a pretty serious issue, and since I got confirmation on what it was about I highly reccomend yall shut yer traps and either dont worry about it if it doesnt affect you, or wait until dink maybe decides to say something for once
It does affect the community though that has had a track record of lack of transparency when someone (no matter how liked they were) is community banned for something presumably major without any sort of address by the person or people who made said decision. So, whoever did the ban (presumably Dink) should have made some sort of statement before pulling the ban trigger or along with it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-18-2020, 10:15 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 07:24 AM)Foxka oops Wrote:
It does affect the community though that has had a track record of lack of transparency when someone (no matter how liked they were) is community banned for something presumably major without any sort of address by the person or people who made said decision. So, whoever did the ban (presumably Dink) should have made some sort of statement before pulling the ban trigger or along with it

As stated earlier in the post somewhere by Fish I believe, Dink did try to make a post before the bans went through but his phone died so he was not able to make it. We hope he will be back soon enough to make the post before other people make it for the transparency