Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Time Has Come
Hey Avi this made me cry could never see you go it sucks to see that good upper staff going to retirement but you're doing it for your self
we won't forget you Avi for the things you did for this community is just no words but this is so sad.

But enjoy Retirement <3
See ya around the discord or servers
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Thank you for everything out of everyone i met that still played gmod I've known you the longest in the community. Some of my fondest memories here are with you. You've supported me with decisions to staff here and in other communities you honestly have been one of my best friends in my 2 years here. From all the noot noots to all the degal flicks thank you avi. Good Luck with future endeavors and i hope you'll still pop by either on ttt or ph.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It's sad to see you go Avi but I know what this place can do, and I didn't even come close to the things you've managed to accomplish. You were a great person for this community and me personally. I wish you well in what ever you do next Avi, take care.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

#BlurpleGang
There's a lot I could say here, but I'll save the sappiness for sometime later <3

That's what, 3 good admins gone in 3 months?

Not even a surprise anymore.

This all could've been avoided, y'know. 

But hey, don't listen to me. I'm just toxic and another one of the community's infinite problems, I suppose.
I know we dont get along, like, at all, but I still acknowledge that you tried your best to help the server stay alive during these trying times. Gg avi, I hope you move on to do things you enjoy now.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
So sad to see you go. I'm not shocked by it but I am sad. I wish you all the best and I hope we will still see you from time to time. You have to do what is right for you and no one can expect anything less. 

Take care Avi 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
You're forever a nurd and it's always great to do what's best for you. Best of luck on the donor+ side!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Thank you all for the kind words, this was very touching to read and a bit emotional too. I appreciate all of you.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~